Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Badboy's college players to watch for future

Hes
Then you will love Kamren Kenchens. I was hoping we could get him with a trade in the second round. But he has rapidly climbed into the mid round one.
He's always been in middle of rd 1. He's going to be in range with the Texans pick. In the draft sim, he's there with their pick.

Check out sleeper…..SS- Kendal Daniels (Oklahoma State). 6-4 @ 215 lbs. He should be a solid SS who can cover TE’s and SWR’s. He’s big and plays the run game pretty good. He’s under the radar late, so I’d like to see him remain this way so the Texans could get him in RD4 or later.
In today's nfl, your safeties have to be interchangeable. They both need to be good I'm the run game if needed and able to play coverage.

I agree with you but my thought is the Texans believe they do have an adequate offensive line just having to play some players like Howard out of position.
Folks go all wah wooh over Fant and I have already said that I have been impressed with him. However let's not forget how well Howard was doing at right tackle last season. PFF had him at 69 and that was with him moving around some to other positions. I wish they could just leave Howard at right tackle because he is not a left guard.
Fant gets alot of help especially with Beck out there

I’m not saying we should draft him in the first, or the second or third. But if he’s there on day three, why not? Hope he can stay healthy for three years and be done when his rookie deal expires.
Too many good players that are healthier. Both shoulders had surgery pre season then he injured one again almost immediately. Huge warning sign added to his knee injury. No thanks.

Remember, we have no round 5 or 6 picks. I see him as UDFA and I don't want him then. Shoulders and knees big part of what LBs bring and he's severely damaged.

Too many good players that are healthier. Both shoulders had surgery pre season then he injured one again almost immediately. Huge warning sign added to his knee injury. No thanks.

Remember, we have no round 5 or 6 picks. I see him as UDFA and I don't want him then. Shoulders and knees big part of what LBs bring and he's severely damaged.
Thanks for reminder of what picks the Texans currently have, I had no idea.

With the average career length in the NFL roughly three years, and seeming falling; I have no hesitation in using a late pick on a guy who might not last for a significant length of time. Getting a productive year or two from any 7th rounder seems like a win to me.

With the average career length in the NFL roughly three years, and seeming falling; I have no hesitation in using a late pick on a guy who might not last for a significant length of time. Getting a productive year or two from any 7th rounder seems like a win to me.

We have the same philosophy

1. Cleveland's 1st
2. Texans pick
3. Philly's pick
4. Texans pick
4. Cleveland's pick

Three 7th rd picks

I think Howard holds up well at rt. I wish they would just leave him at his spot and let him play.
It appears that Chris Strausser is ok with Tytus' miserable PFF and focuses on no penalties and no sacks. Gamble on Fant was huge IMO and is working so far. I wonder what Demeco and his crew have up their sleeves for the future? I for one am excited.

I agree but now convince me why you think that after the injuries he's had on three significant areas of his body that he will get even one half of a healthy season. Just a hope or something more?

I bet Texans only pick 4 times with those picks.
Wouldn't bother me at all if Caserio gets Ryans 3 or 4 playmakers he wants. I'll bet you one of those picks is a RB.

I bet they end up with 5 or 6 picks. I could see something like Caserio trading a 3rd/4th to move up to the bottom of the 2nd or top of the 3rd. I could also see Caserio trading two 7th to move into the 6th if there's a guy they like. Somebody that got hurt this college season like Zinter or Jordan Brooks and let them redshirt this yr on IR.

Last edited:
Check out sleeper…..SS- Kendal Daniels (Oklahoma State). 6-4 @ 215 lbs. He should be a solid SS who can cover TE’s and SWR’s. He’s big and plays the run game pretty good. He’s under the radar late, so I’d like to see him remain this way so the Texans could get him in RD4 or later.
Watched him all game yesterday and he was a ghost. Still like him as a prospect, but yesterday was not good in the run or pass game

I think he’ll go late day 2/early day 3. I know he has speed, but not sure how good in coverage he is.
This link has a draft profile from October.
Link
If the light bulb hasn't come on in 3 yrs, it's likely never to come on. IMHO

I would take a chance on a guy like this in the 4th rd. But he probably will be picked before then.

Last edited:
DEJonah Ellis dad reporting his injury was a partially torn shoulder labrum that has been now surgically repaired. The link I used I do not subscribe to but it is with the Salt Lake Tribune if anybody wants to look it up. I was only able to get this info and nothing else.

Back