Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5 Gameday: Titans at Texans

TITAN CHANCE said:
I just don't get what is going on with the Texans. They have the talent to win they just are not getting it done.

You must be talking about our talented Oline and Pass Rush

run-david-run said:
Why Is Drob Not Matched Up With The Other Team"s Best Wr????????????????????????????????????????

I defer to my earlier post, it would throw off our great blitzing 3-4 D. :embarrass

TITAN CHANCE said:
I just don't get what is going on with the Texans. They have the talent to win they just are not getting it done.

I appreciate the thought, but if Morlon Greenwood and Phil-limp Buchanon are your 2 big defensive acquisitions in the offseason, no, you really don't have the talent to get it done. :embarrass

run-david-run said:
Thats what our complicated "bend but dont break" d...

By the way, DROB is absolutley incredible...

hehe, unfortunately it's kinda breaking when you allow the opponent new first downs galore :)

run-david-run said:
Why Is Drob Not Matched Up With The Other Team"s Best Wr????????????????????????????????????????

Against our defense, the other teams best receiver is always going to be anyone who is covered by anyone other than Dunta - These patsies make them all look like J Rice

We have never sucked this bad before not even in '02. We at least fought and stayed close in alot of games. I bet Carr gets sacked on the next drive.

Got to have more than 2 guys on each side of the ball show up to play. DRob, Robair and Mathis and DD (maybe David).

Anyone else see that Honda Civic commerical? Why was there not a "Do not try this home" disclosure? Off I go to try it...

Malloy said:
hehe, unfortunately it's kinda breaking when you allow the opponent new first downs galore :)

But we dont give up big plays!!! There is something to hang your hat on Capers and Fangio, we lost, we got beat into submition, no turnovers or sacks, but we did not get beat deep! woot... :yahoo:

:brickwall , yet, after all this, i am still watching... why...

Yeah, lets just bench Carr for the rest of the game. Might as well try anyone else in there. Couldn't do any worse with this blocking scheme.

BuffSoldier said:
We have never sucked this bad before not even in '02. We at least fought and stayed close in alot of games. I bet Carr gets sacked on the next drive.
thats a suckers bet.

I think the Titans would be off the chain w/ some of the Texans' players

Such as:

Robaire Smith
Dunta Robinson
Andre Johnson
Dominick Davis

GIT-R-DONE said:
Really, is there anyone who thinks Capers stays through the season? I like the "man" as a person, but as a coach, no thanks.

Yeah, it's nothing personal, but I hope he gets fired, along with Casserly.

The Oline is getting SHLACKED in this one. And it's not Carr's fault this time. The vast majority of the sacks/hurries are definitely on the Oline in this game.

Another nice throw by the pretty boy - These guys (and I use the word loosley because they are playing like women) make me sick

Rushed the throw. Out of bounds. That what happens when a QB is sacked and pressured ALL the time. Wishe we could do it.

Back