Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5 Gameday: Titans at Texans

BuffSoldier said:
And to think Riley won the starting spot over last years starter. :brickwall

He didn't win anything - it was given to him the second day of camp.

LCROD said:
Speechless, and yet I can't bring myself to change the channel.

lol. You too.

I wish Mathis had blockers like Dante Hall does in KC. There's something to add to the Texans grocery list.

run-david-run said:
Questions to Capers: who is the best reciver on the Titans?
who is the best corner on the Texans?
why are they not matched up?

Ben Troupe
DRob
That would throw off our great blitzing 3-4 D.

Guys I feel bad for you but we know how it feels our team still has many problems on defense and looks like a little on offense as well. We still have a long road this year.

I was chastized earlier in the year saying Tennesse would beat us, but people thought I was crazy. Again, don't blame the PLAYERS, CASSERLY, the FANS, or the OWNERS. Its simply a very big COACHING problem and nothing else and its very sad to watch...........................

titansfan987 said:
McNair is looking great today, complete opposite of what he's looked like the last couple of weeks.

Look who he's playing against. Case closed. Losman was the second coming of Stabler vs us....

TITAN CHANCE said:
Guys I feel bad for you but we know how it feels our team still has many problems on defense and looks like a little on offense as well. We still have a long road this year.

Yes we do have many problems on defense but I think they'll improve as the season goes on. GO TITANS!!

TITAN CHANCE said:

I tell you what, you guys look alot better. At least there is some fight in the Titans.

Elite said:
Another Great INT by david CARR lol

What the hell do you want him to do? He is not allowed to change the play in this offense, they called a screen... this is not carr's fault, it is this damn inflexable system imposed by the coaches to rip all the natural abilty and skill from our players so that we dont give up plays and keep it close till the 4th quarter..

By the way capers, if you want to see how that strategy is working out, go ask some of the people in the stands...

Anyone think, in this game:

We'll break 10 points?
See another QB come in?
See a shuffled O-line?
Get a TO (timeout turnover - who really cares)?

For the season:
Win a game this year?
Get a TO this year? (is there a record for longest wait to get a TO?)
Capers just goes home and doesnt return to the team next week?
He takes his whole staff with him?

How in the hell do you not demand a review of that CATCH by Mathis

Capers is a freaking ***** and deserves nothing better than a good butt kicking

HoustonFan said:
I tell you what, you guys look alot better. At least there is some fight in the Titans.

I just don't get what is going on with the Texans. They have the talent to win they just are not getting it done.

Malloy said:
am I the only one getting REAL tierd of seeing McNair 12-14 yard passes all the time ? :I
Thats what our complicated "bend but dont break" d...

By the way, DROB is absolutley incredible...

:brickwall Does anyone have some pink slips they could lend Bob Mcnair .
I am not believing this we look like one of Bud Adams old teams . I guess a 72 model with Bill Peterson at the helm .
Wheres Joe Texan ?

Robaire has looked like a bear this game. Thats 2 good defensive players this game (DRob).

Love it when Robaire shows up. At least 2 games a year, he does something. Funny how those always seem to be Titans games.

I love being a Texan Fan this is going to be a great week the players out the trying anything is Dunta ROB And D.Davis

Bironas is a stud. Texans D stepped up, mainly DRob. Time to get frustrated again as I'm pretty sure our OLine has basically folded by this point.

Back