Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5 Gameday: Titans at Texans

So if Chester doesn't hold, Bradford uses two hands and David throws in bounds we've got 3 Touchdowns!!!

GIT-R-DONE said:
He can probably barely stand up, he has been sack 6 times. How many is that for the season?

26, in 4 games thats over 6 per game. What a great season if you get sacked 6 times a season in a 16 game season that is 96 sacks, I think he breaks this '02s record.

:brickwall :crying: :ouch: :bag: :9 points against the powerhouse Titans. way to go, piss another game away. this is thw worst football team I've seen. Texans fans deserve a better product. how bad does it have to get to start canning people? our team sucks

run-david-run said:
Have to wonder what is going through capers mind right now....

Would a bullet be too much to ask for?

I know thats mean and uncalled for, but at this point, who cares.

Did you see the stands. I dont think it was that empty for the Steelers, but then again, I think all that was left were Pittsburgh fans.

McNair should walk out onto the field and hand Capers a pink piece of paper. Now, that would be justice.................

Another genius Solomon Wilcots comment: "They don't wan't to give up a touchdown in this situation."

Because other times, you do. :confused:

Next question

What is going thru D Faggins mind right now?

Please guys, pick on someone else for a second.

Petty got the error called on him, but it was the safetys fault and Petty was just trying to make up for his being out of position.

man this looks great

I was never a big fan of the "we took Babin instead of Troupe!?!?!?!?" argument, but today, Ben looks like he's turning into a solid player. Of course, next week he'll have to play against NFL talent and it may be different.

I just hope the 'Stros can pull it out, Houston Sports fans need something. We cant even compete with a strugling 1-3 Tennesse, pathetic. I have never been on the "fire Carr" bandwagon until today. So many missed opportunities with recievers open. Living in New England it is hard to keep the faith with so many teams in the region winning, no excuses anymore, no more blame. This is a terrible team. I will always be a fan but big changes need to be made. Clean house start from scratch. Once we lose to Arizona and San Fran, maybe the powers that be will take notice. How many blowouts this year. Mr. McNair - If your listening - Please send $250 to Medford, MA for reimbursement of NFL Sunday ticket.

BullRed said:
Mr. McNair - If your listening - Please send $250 to Medford, MA for reimbursement of NFL Sunday ticket.

Please send another check to Frederick, MD. Thanks

I wish I had depth on my roster....

I can't put our fulitilty on the coaches. Look at the titans They lost Frank Wycheck, they have Erron Kinney Ben Troupe and Bo Scaife. After Chris Brown they have Jarret Payton.

On our frontlines for both offense and defense have 0 quality depth, the D line of tenn is subbing every other play. This is what happens when you build a franchise from scratch... I do think we wasted money on Victor Riley but then again neither tackle has really provided us with protection. One defense i think this will be the last time Orr starts Buchanon will definately start next week. Faggins is just not a everydown corner. We need to just keep drafting players.

Back