Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5 Gameday: Titans at Texans

i think they should get p-buc back as starter, faggins got beaten all day, and he doesnt have the big play ability...

So the old home team came back to whoop our *** again.

New team is messing up. Going backwards in what is supposed to be a year where we have a winning season. *sigh i know I said last week there are still 13 games left. Well now it's down to 12 and really 5 - the deal sealer for the losing season.

We cant a darn win.We just suck this year and the 4 years that we have been in football.Need to get a different quarterback and a whole new team..We stink and we all know it..Get with the program.Why show up..I love houston but come on..We should be playing football at a college level, maybe go play in europe for a bit to progress in football.Do we know what football is..ITS WINNING ITS GAINING YARDS...

BEERnBBQ said:
wow weve just been switched to atlanta vs n.e. in san antonio. thanks cbs for putting me out of my misery

I wish someone would change my channel. Damn sunday ticket giving me what I pay for....

Tankhead said:
With Green Bay winning today we are a lock for the #1 pick. Ferguson is my pick. I think Kubiak will want him.

My thoughts exactly. Kubiak would be great HC IMO.

LCROD said:
I wish someone would change my channel. Damn sunday ticket giving me what I pay for....

Amen to that. At least I've learned not to tune into the Texans games until 30 minutes after kickoff, so that I can use the Tivo to fast-forward through commercials and most of halftime!

We are NOT that short on talent, except on the O-line, so I lay most of the problems at the coaching door step.

Tankhead said:
With Green Bay winning today we are a lock for the #1 pick. Ferguson is my pick. I think Kubiak will want him.

Somehow Casserly will screw this pick up too. He is as much to blame as Capers. He allowed the moron to make the picks/trades and let our best tackler (Sharper go).

edo783 said:
We are NOT that short on talent, except on the O-line, so I lay most of the problems at the coaching door step.

We're not short on talent, but our coaching staff is on the short yellow bus. *beep*beep*

Dons't matter how good your WR and QB are when carr is on the ground every play. It also dosnt matter how good our secondary is if we just play zone and let recivers get matched up with linebackers...

fingers5 said:
Somehow Casserly will screw this pick up too. He is as much to blame as Capers. He allowed the moron to make the picks/trades and let our best tackler (Sharper go).

At this point, I don't think either of them will be around to make any kind of decisions in the draft.

Carr runs for his life - Pitts and Riley stand and watch. At least run after the play!

The thing we MAY be seeing is Mathis becoming the #2. David is looking at him now. Could have some good effects later in the season.

I think there are more people on this board right now than in the stadium. Players excluded, of course.

TD CB. Wow. He held onto it! Woo.

Good thing the RB picked up Riley's man on the TD, since Riley didn't touch him.

Here is a thought
From this point on, for every sack the line gives up, Carr gets
to kick the lineman who gave it up with some form of an ole'
block, square in the huevos.
That might put a little fire in the linemans butt.

HOLY CR_P we scored a touchdown!

Did I just see the Packers scored 52 points?!?!? Weren't they "on the ropes" too? Maybe we could borrow some points from them.

Back