Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 5 Gameday: Titans at Texans

LCROD said:
Forget cleaning the house, can we just burn it down and start over?

It's sad, isn't it? I don't want the Texans to be like the Browns and have to start all over. But this road ain't going anywhere.

so i got stupid early this season and bought tickets to the chiefs game. LL seats (104, row T) plus an orange parking pass.

so now i CANT go (women....) and who in their right mind would buy these tickets now. and btw since i bought them off ebay im going to try to sell them on their again since i payed 4 bills for them.

how do i continue to watch them every week. i dont know but maybe its time to change a few things up like praying every saturday night.

at least we have 20 points

LOL!!! It was naive of us to expect playoffs for this team. I mean I kinda think we need this kinda things.. Everyteam has to lose a game people. you think we are gonna go with a new head coach this year? ... I dont personally. I don't think any coach in the world can turn this situation around we dont have the personnel or the ability to cahnge the personnel enough to turn this team into a contender we are atleast 3 years away from playoff contention... We are still moving in the right dorection, franchise speaking we are finding out which of these young guys are gonna be mainstays in our franchise. This is a good shakedown year to kind of really see who are the keepers so far on offense.

Carr, Davis, Johnson, mathis, are defieinite keeps.
Gaffney Bradford armstrong cant get any worse.

Joppru, Breuner, Riley, Wiegart must go.

Defense

Keep, Smith, Peek, Robinson,
Babin, Faggins, (nickel) Payne Cant get any worse.

Lose, Walker, Orr, I would say Buchanon but with draft day needs on the lines, we cant dump a corner with no real replacement.

ccdude730 said:
so i got stupid early this season and bought tickets to the chiefs game. LL seats (104, row T) plus an orange parking pass.

so now i CANT go (women....) and who in their right mind would buy these tickets now. and btw since i bought them off ebay im going to try to sell them on their again since i payed 4 bills for them.

how do i continue to watch them every week. i dont know but maybe its time to change a few things up like praying every saturday night.

at least we have 20 points
hehe.. i'll buy them from you... i'll give you 40 bucks a piece for them.. i need two..

You guys talking about the Astros game better stop it. You know this isn't the correct forum and your post are going to get deleted.

Texans Pride said:
You guys talking about the Astros game better stop it. You know this isn't the correct forum and your post are going to get deleted.
right.. if you read them, then the posts are going through...

I guess we were trying to pad some stats and ended up getting sacked. Didnt we end the game last week with a sack as well.

BuffSoldier said:
I guess we were trying to pad some stats and ended up getting sacked. Didnt we end the game last week with a sack as well.

Yeah - Pretty boy does not want to mess up his quarteback rating by taking a chance in throwing an interception on the last play of the game

Yes, and the game started with the other team taking 9 minutes off of the clock and scoring on the 1st drive. Same as the last games also. We never put pressure on the other team. We are real easy to play....................

midknight said:
astros.. 10th inning, 2 outs.. berkman on 2nd, they're intentionally walking ensberg to get to bagwell coming up.

Time for Bags to choke again like he has done in the playoffs for years

rmartin65 said:
so, how many sacks on the day was it?

Seven

Houston fans, hang in there. We need your team in 2 weeks to take care of Ms. Manning & co. and then the gags later in the season.

Hey I will be the first to eat crow.

You guys played a helluva good game/ We stunk as usual!!

Good job Titans!

bobby 119C

Steve McNair has always been of my favorite players to watch.

That pass he threw to Bennett on the sidelines was perfect. I sure wish the Texans would do that or could do that.

Anyway when McNair's protection breaks down he just seems to stay in control.

When David's breaks down (if he even has a second to throw the ball that is) he seems spooked. I really think his confidence is shot.

Back