Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans random thought of the day

Well since I'm pretty sure that's your opinion generally on the subject I don't see the need for the rookie distinction. There are no special rookie behavior rules.

FWIW I don't like any of them skipping practice. Outside practice, mic gets stuck in their face, they can answer honestly. He may be dead wrong but if that's how he feels, so be it.

Wonder how he felt sitting his butt on the bench last game?

Hypothetically, if all players had missed practice, boycott the game, or some other protest, would you suggest that only the rookies be punished?

Theoretically the Texans org should say if nobody practices we will forfeit due to risk of injury because nobody practiced.

Liability issues avoided due to workplace issues.

Wonder how he felt sitting his butt on the bench last game?

Probably like OB/McNair were being dicks.

Theoretically the Texans org should say if nobody practices we will forfeit due to risk of injury because nobody practiced.

Liability issues avoided due to workplace issues.

Lol, yeah right, and open themselves up to claims every time HC gives them the day off, they play a Monday or Thursday game or bad weather, missed transportation, whatever causes a missed day of practice. Not happening.

Seattle and NE we were trading blows back and forth like Rocky and Apollo Creed in Rocky one.

KC though was painful because of the injuries. We scored some garbage time TDs to bring the score close. Good team this year.

9-7 at best.

But most importantly Ricky finally found his QB.

I"ve got a feeling that Foreman won't be a Texan next yr. Maybe even this year if he keeps this up.

And I will applaud McNair for this stance.

BTW, I noticed that nowhere in your post did you Mention Ricky being a dick. Typical Ricky can do not wrong in your eyes, except stabbing Kubiak in the back. Which we are agreement with.

Lol, yeah right, and open themselves up to claims every time HC gives them the day off, they play a Monday or Thursday game or bad weather, missed transportation, whatever causes a missed day of practice. Not happening.

Agreed

Just saying what I think that McNair should do. This is how I get when I really don't care about the NFL anymore.

BTW, I noticed that nowhere in your post did you Mention Ricky being a dick. Typical Ricky can do not wrong in your eyes, except stabbing Kubiak in the back. Which we are agreement with.

HC decides who plays absent a directive from the owner. I saw no role for the GM. But you can try to spin that into defending RS.

HC decides who plays absent a directive from the owner. I saw no role for the GM. But you can try to spin that into defending RS.

I think the owner sent a directive thru the GM to the HC.

Neither the HC or the GM had the balls to tell the owner NO.

A reoccurring theme in the Texans org.

Do you think McNair told Ricky to trade DB? If so anything is possible when it comes to this situation.

You always come at things as if one guy decides and informs/instructs the others.

The Texans have repeatedly said big decisions are discussed as a group and generally there is agreement. So no need for anyone to be told what to do.

You always come at things as if one guy decides and informs/instructs the others.

The Texans have repeatedly said big decisions are discussed as a group and generally there is agreement. So no need for anyone to be told what to do.

Do you think McNair told Ricky to trade DB?

Texans at 11 on Eliot Harrison's Power Ranking.

3-4 TEXANS

Deshaun. Watson. That's all anybody could talk about after the loss in Seattle. Understandable. Watson became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for over 400 yards, four touchdowns and add more than 50 yards rushing. Just incredible. As far as pregame, the talk was centered around Texans players mulling over a walkout. To deal with the mixed emotions those guys must have felt all weekend, that was a pretty impressive loss (if there is such a thing) for that locker room. They just came up a minute short.

So we'll probably lose to the Colts & drop 9 spots.

Pretty clear who are the fans of this team and who are fans of themselves. No need to argue or prove fan alliances. We're all entitled to our thoughts. This is only a game. None of our livelihoods will be impacted by this injury.

My random thought today as I wake up is that Bob McNair is playing House of Cards with his football team.

....or, is he trying to build a house of cards in a windy room?

Playing tag on I10, flying kites in hurricanes .. lots of fun analogies to use.

I mean they did sign McGloin on 'know the system' pretense when the guy throws like a jr high B team QB ... Wait Andy Dalton was a jr high B team QB ... Eureka!

gloom-despair-and-agony-on-me.jpg
We’re Back....Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

That's just dumb. to sit one of your more effective weapons because he said something about the owner
not the coach, the owner.

I have to wonder if O'Brien
was directed to sit Foreman by McNair...?
:hmmm:

It's all about building character because they most likely will not make it to the pros .

So Bob McNair and a handful of other owners are being deposed and asked to turn over phone records in Kaepernick collusion grievance. This could get interesting.

gloom-despair-and-agony-on-me.jpg
We’re Back....Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

lol whadda classic loved it. Don't forget the tongue out of cheek ( fart sound) routine ,"....she was gone"

We need a poll on how many more QBs we'll be signing this season. I guarantee you that after McGroin and The Yates Hotel we'll be inking two more before the season is over with.
Should include a poll on the likelihood of Kaepernick signing.

I pretty much know already how the rest of the season is going to go. The only thing that concerns me now is that the way Savage is throwing the ball he's going to get some receivers hurt. They were running into water coolers, markers, cameramen and other players on the sideline with his high arching passes out of bounds. The Texans aren't winning many games the rest of the way but damn, Savage is going to get someone hurt. Only god will save Savage if Fuller or Hopkins suffer a serious injury because of him.

Back