Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

Good point by Gannon regarding Winston playing too high in short yardage.

Kubiak is going for the throat. But, the Fins D is up to the task this half.

TAKE CHRIS BROWN OUT OF THE F&#&ING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with Gary Kubiak?!?!?!?!?

Chris Brown's blocking is NOT good enough to warrant having him in the game just so he can protect Schaub! Foster and Moats have clearly outplayed him, and Moats has done so all season.

FIRE KUBIAK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

Same old ****. Play one good half, one bad half. It's a damn wonder we've won as many games as we have.

All you can hope for is that they ruled the play dead and said he never had full posession. Miami challenged, but when you look at it, he was shifting the ball into the other hand, maybe we'll get a break...but I doubt it. Bench his ass now.

The "Infallible" Chris Brown fumbles!

Why do I get the feeling the Texans are gonna choke this game away?

Someone in a Texans uni needs to go Tonya Harding on that guy. Jeez he sucks so bad. I am tired of him ****ing up football games.

see ya Kubes. You choose to play his sorry ass, you deserve to go. I don't want to hear that positive crap Jottoz. Schaub is trying to do to damn much too. Make the simple play

Yes! Punt that thing away and the defense needs to hold. Momentum is shifting in this game and we need to create a turnover to get it going back in our favor.

Are you guys enjoying watching the Texans show the world what they're made of today?

Anyone who is stupid enough to keep Chris Brown on their football team after all the mistakes he's made this season isn't competent to coach and NFL team.

Blame the man who lets Brown on the field.

see ya Kubes. You choose to play his sorry ass, you deserve to go. I don't want to hear that positive crap Jottoz. Schaub is trying to do to damn much too. Make the simple play

Exactly!! This just utter garbage. Kubiak gets infatuated with someone and just refuses to admit when he is wrong. Sadly, this goes both ways.

He plays the guys that aren't performing because he has some infatuation with them, and then he refuses to play the guys that are performing because they are either A. Just a kid or B. Did something to offend Kubiak?

Everytime I think I am coming back around and am ready to jump back on the Kubiak bandwagon, something makes me realize this guy is a terrible head coach and a terrible leader. He can call a good offense; I will give him that. But he is not the leader you need in a head coach.

Back