Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

Well, I just figured out why we look SOOOOO good today. My 11 year old daughter got me the bestest Christmas present ever (her description) = Texans flags to put in the windows on my truck. I told her the Texans are AWESOME today and she said "Daddy, it's because of the flags I put in your windows this morning."

Why didn't she get me those earlier this year???????

we have to keep a foot on the gas and stop them on this drive. they get the ball again to start the half. we have to stop them.

Well, I just figured out why we look SOOOOO good today. My 11 year old daughter got me the bestest Christmas present ever (her description) = Texans flags to put in the windows on my truck. I told her the Texans are AWESOME today and she said "Daddy, it's because of the flags I put in your windows this morning."

Why didn't she get me those earlier this year???????

Must spread rep. this is insanely cute. :)

Happy Texans fans don't post very much. we've been on page 11 for like the past 15 minutes.

Oh, well I just made it the first post of page 12. lol

So, will the Texans play two halves of football today? Stay tuned. LOL

Very good first half though. :)

Just got in front of a TV/Computer.. how on earth did we get such a big lead, the box score doesn't show anything particularly extraordinary.

barber must be injured. thought i saw him limp when henne threw one into the endzone. rather him than busing tbh

Am I supposed to root for or against Baltimore? If Cincy chokes against KC, then the Ravens need to win? This is just freaking crazy.

Am I supposed to root for or against Baltimore? If Cincy chokes against KC, then the Ravens need to win? This is just freaking crazy.

cant see cincy losing today eventhough its 3-3 so im rooting for the steelers

dunta just had the wind knocked out i think

If Baltimore loses today do we still need the Bengals to win?

This stuff is really confusing
If Baltimore loses today, they need to lose again next week. Unless the Broncos lose the next 2. But, the Jets can't win the next 2.

Hope that helps. :confused:

Back