Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

I have done some in-depth investigative reporting and found this:

Ryan Moats was porking Kubiak's wife. Chris Brown, upon hearing how easy it was to get with her, was creeping around the Kubiak estate, trying to get his groove on. As he was making his way to the back door, he spies Ryan Moats doing the nasty with Mrs. K on the kitchen counter, my sources say there was a Denny's menu involved somehow. Chris pulls out his camera phone and snaps some action shots. Disturbed at seeing the gonads Moats is packing, and knowing he himself packs none, Brown decided Mrs. K would likely laugh at him, much as we the fans do. Brown decided to instead take the pics to Kubes and show what his old lady is up to. Not wanting the embarassment associated with this type of behavior, Kubes decided to keep it quiet by giving Brown tons of playing time and punishing Moats by putting him behind Brown's nutless meager attempt at being an NFL player.

Marvin Zindler, Eyewitness News!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious! Rep to you man!

Texans take nice lead in at the half, then go in to their 4-corners offense. Let's run 30 minutes off the clock. We don't have the killer instinct winners possess.

i know I am going to get hated on for this but IMO this is the reason why Schuab is a good system quarterback but not one that can get us to the next level. He needs to mount us up on his back and lead us to the promise land for 2 halves. I like him as a QB but he is a McGrady quality somewhere in there.

This is what happens when you take the foot off the gas and get out of your game. We're giving this game away.

.... nothing new here. I don't understand why you can be so good for one half and then look like the 08 Lions the next.

I wish someone could explain to me how we can put up 27 points in the first half and do nothing/zip/zero in the second half. Does everyone take prozac during halftime?

We're a passing team. Screw this run the clock BS. Put the ball in the air, work it to Anderson and Dressen while Andre draws all the double and triple coverage.

Has anyone ever stopped to check and see if the Texans know that NFL games last 60 minutes? Maybe they just assume that after the first half is over they're done? It always seems like the second half catches them by surprise.

But hey, don't listen to me. I'm just another soaper watching the Texans suck in the second half. Again.

funny that if it weren't for a missed field goal and a tripping call and this game would be tied

:choke:

Back