Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

Can't wait to here how all the negative Nellie's spin this one. We just won an extremely important game against a team that was desperate for a win, facing elimination.

Let the games begin.......

Can't wait to here how all the negative Nellie's spin this one. We just won an extremely important game against a team that was desperate for a win, facing elimination.

Well I don't want you waiting... They have consistently failed to play 4 quarters of football. And that is good enough for me to say it's the coach, and he needs to go. Negative enough for ya? :)

Pink Soap is going to be disappearing from avatars quickly now. Best bet has only 3-5 of the true hardcore Soapers still sporting it this week.

:texflag:

I am not a negative nellie...but it is real simple to say had they not gone on that 5 game losing streak starting in November...they would be pretty much in right now.

Pink Soap is going to be disappearing from avatars quickly now. Best bet has only 3-5 of the true hardcore Soapers still sporting it this week.

Color me unimpressed with hanging onto a win. Once again, the Texans play ONE HALF of football. But keep putting that lipstick on that pig.

Mine won't be going anywhere, but it doesn't mean I don't care for you guys that still support Kubes... And I can guarantee ya, those who feel like I do about it, number far more than five. :)

yes, we won an important game we had to win. And yes, once again, we only played one half of a football game. They should change the name of this team from the Texans to the Jekyll and Hydes.

But at least we won and are still in the hunt for the playoffs.

Ravens lost so where are we in playoffs now

If only it was that easy. Hopefully, the Colts beat the Jets, and the Eagles beat Denver (both should happen). Then, we just need the two of the three to lose (Steelers, Ravens, Broncos). Most importantly, we need to beat NE. They won't be playing for anything.

Nice coaching by Kubes not to let off the throat, run,run,run

Put the hash pipe down man. The Texans started running to protect their lead way to early (as usual). They shut it down at the half and start playing like nobody could possibly score 24 points in a half.

Glad we won this one but if we try this crap next week even New England's backups will school us.

Well lucky for us, if the Texans "play only one half" then that means the other team only plays "one half" too. :)

That Sparano is a terrible coach. Didn't get his team ready to play in a huge game. FIRE SPARANO!!!! BRING THE TUNA!!!!! :)

Put the hash pipe down man. The Texans started running to protect their lead way to early (as usual). They shut it down at the half and start playing like nobody could possibly score 24 points in a half.

Glad we won this one but if we try this crap next week even New England's backups will school us.

They didn't really go conservative until the tipped INT, tipped dropped INT, and should have been Brown fumble(seriously, wtf kind of call was that?).

At that point you can bet Kube's cheeks were clinched mighty tight.

They didn't really go conservative until the tipped INT, tipped dropped INT, and should have been Brown fumble(seriously, wtf kind of call was that?).

At that point you can bet Kube's cheeks were clinched mighty tight.

but foster was only averaging 5 ypc! stupid kubiak going to the stupid run game :rolleyes:

what i wanna know is how did AJ not touch the ball once in the 2nd half ...

doubled trippled or not throw some screens or something

ur telling me or O runz throw Dressen and Foster ....????

what i wanna know is how did AJ not touch the ball once in the 2nd half ...

doubled trippled or not throw some screens or something

ur telling me or O runz throw Dressen and Foster ....????

yeah we tried that remember and wilson somehow dropped that int. foster avg 5 ypc. dreessen did a decent OD impression today so yeah our O will have to run through other people when that happens

Well I don't want you waiting... They have consistently failed to play 4 quarters of football. And that is good enough for me to say it's the coach, and he needs to go. Negative enough for ya? :)

Thanks, I knew it wouldn't take long:clap:

No team EVER plays a perfect game, or even "plays" 4 quarters of football (in terms of consistent execution.). There is another team that's supposed to be doing the same thing on the other side of the ball.

We should just tell our coach that he either wins the SB every year or he's done......then we can all have soap avatars every season. Although entirely unreasonable, that is the only satisfactory scenario for some people.

If KB makes a couple field goals and we didn't lose two key fumbles, we'd be coasting into the playoffs. Let's just hypothesize that we were a bit luckier and were at 11-4 or so. In that scenario....would you still want to fire the coach? I'm more interested in replacing the people that actually MADE those key mistakes.

Missed it by THAT much ^^ :)

At least have the courtesy of not altering my actual quote. You do not speak for me. How classy.

I stated that NO team executes a perfect game, etc.. I think that by default that would include the Texans. Thanks soooooo much for clarifying for everyone, genius.

I'm sure that Colts fans lament their play during several quarters against us, even though they won those games. There is no team in the league that plays a perfect game, or even "plays" 4 quarters of football (in terms of consistent execution.).

At least have the courtesy of not altering my actual quote. You do not speak for me. How classy.

I stated that NO team executes a perfect game, etc.. I think that by default that would include the Texans. Thanks soooooo much for clarifying for everyone, genius.

I'm sure that Colts fans lament their play during several quarters against us, even though they won those games. There is no team in the league that plays a perfect game, or even "plays" 4 quarters of football (in terms of consistent execution.).

You take yourself too seriously... smile young man, your eternal optimism is not coming through in your retorts :) Maybe deep down you know poop when you see it too?

Thanks, I knew it wouldn't take long:clap:

No team EVER plays a perfect game, or even "plays" 4 quarters of football (in terms of consistent execution.). There is another team that's supposed to be doing the same thing on the other side of the ball.

We should just tell our coach that he either wins the SB every year or he's done......then we can all have soap avatars every season. Although entirely unreasonable, that is the only satisfactory scenario for some people.

If KB makes a couple field goals and we didn't lose two key fumbles, we'd be coasting into the playoffs. Let's just hypothesize that we were a bit luckier and were at 11-4 or so. In that scenario....would you still want to fire the coach? I'm more interested in replacing the people that actually MADE those key mistakes.

I think you have said it very well. A lot of people tend to forget the other team is paid as well. No matter how much we want it, the other team and their fans want it just as much.

We have a very young team that is just starting to learn how to win. We just need to keep going in a positive direction. I hope that Kubiak can take the team to the next level. If not, then he certainly deserves credit for improving the team so much... going from a 2-14 team that was eliminated before Oct arrived to a team that will be fighting for the playoffs in week 17 in just 4 years ( I know, but they did it without sacrificing the future) is pretty remarkable.

I am very pleased with how the team has progressed. A few years ago I was lamenting the fact that we only had one " player" on defense ( DR ) and our offense was laughable even with the Omnipotent AJ on the team.

I lived through the miseries of the Butt Adams led Oilers since the early 60's and I am thrilled to have a team that is trying to establish a tradition of winning by building for the long term future of the team.

Ok done with rant now.... will go out and smoke. Go ahead and tear it up.:bubbles:

:fans:

Back