Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

Are you guys enjoying watching the Texans show the world what they're made of today?

Anyone who is stupid enough to keep Chris Brown on their football team after all the mistakes he's made this season isn't competent to coach and NFL team.

Where were you in the first half?

What's the score right now?

But at least that play still gives the Debbies the ammo they need to talk about how crappy the coach is.

I have done some in-depth investigative reporting and found this:

Ryan Moats was porking Kubiak's wife. Chris Brown, upon hearing how easy it was to get with her, was creeping around the Kubiak estate, trying to get his groove on. As he was making his way to the back door, he spies Ryan Moats doing the nasty with Mrs. K on the kitchen counter, my sources say there was a Denny's menu involved somehow. Chris pulls out his camera phone and snaps some action shots. Disturbed at seeing the gonads Moats is packing, and knowing he himself packs none, Brown decided Mrs. K would likely laugh at him, much as we the fans do. Brown decided to instead take the pics to Kubes and show what his old lady is up to. Not wanting the embarassment associated with this type of behavior, Kubes decided to keep it quiet by giving Brown tons of playing time and punishing Moats by putting him behind Brown's nutless meager attempt at being an NFL player.

Marvin Zindler, Eyewitness News!!!!!!!!!!

Bengals-Chiefs tied up at 10
Ravens - Steelers knotted at 20

What happens with ties?

Dunta lucked out on the TD...his ass got burned AGAIN. On another note, we are getting really close to Henne (sp). Hopefully we can get there a 1/2 second sooner and make the strip or the sack. Regardless, the pressure is causing him to make some bad decisions and throws.

Ryan Moats was porking Kubiak's wife. Chris Brown, upon hearing how easy it was to get with her, was creeping around the Kubiak estate, trying to get his groove on. As he was making his way to the back door, he spies Ryan Moats doing the nasty with Mrs. K on the kitchen counter, my sources say there was a Denny's menu involved somehow. Chris pulls out his camera phone and snaps some action shots. Disturbed at seeing the gonads Moats is packing, and knowing he himself packs none, Brown decided Mrs. K would likely laugh at him, much as we the fans do. Brown decided to instead take the pics to Kubes and show what his old lady is up to. Not wanting the embarassment associated with this type of behavior, Kubes decided to keep it quiet by giving Brown tons of playing time and punishing Moats by putting him behind Brown's nutless meager attempt at being an NFL player.

Seriously? That's just wrong.

LMAO...

Very tacky, funny but Tacky

Back