Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2014 NFL Draft Thread

As to the teams left picking in the first round, unless there's a trade, I don't see but one more QB pick coming before our 2.1 pick.

As to the teams left picking in the first round, unless there's a trade, I don't see but one more QB pick coming before our 2.1 pick.
I see 3 that could go QB. Cards, Pats, Broncos. They don't have a lot of holes, but have old QB's.

I seem to remember "I'm getting rid of the JFF 'aura'"???? Sure.

0ap2000000348269.jpg

Well. OK, then.

I was expecting him to go a little later than that... but... I know some of us (was it Beerlover or SteelB) were really high on him.

dam there is going to be some really good talent available at 33. Im not suer I want a QB over some of the guys that are still on board.

Please don't trade up. If anything trade down tomorrow if get a great deal

Right now a 4th rounder or a future 3d should do the trick. That`s more than worth it. Don`t underestimate Bridgewater, his tape, his stats, his interviews, this guy is gonna be a starter for the next 10 years in the league!

So, last chance to trade infront of the Cardinals...

What is your obsession with trading back up all about?

There are going to plenty of good QBs left tomorrow at 2.1. Why do you want to give away one of our picks?

dam there is going to be some really good talent available at 33. Im not suer I want a QB over some of the guys that are still on board.

Me either. At the rate things are going a QB project will be available in the 3rd if we must have one. Roll with Fitz, back him up with Case, draft a project, and get some more beef for the OL at 2-1

or maybe another LB? So many options!

What is your obsession with trading back up all about?

There are going to plenty of good QBs left tomorrow at 2.1. Why do you want to give away one of our picks?

Two reasons:

1. Get a 5th year option for a QB
2. I really believe in TB

Hey, maybe if things keep going well we can get our starting QB for the next 10 years in UDFA. :sarcasm:

Back