Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2014 NFL Draft Thread

dam there is going to be some really good talent available at 33. Im not suer I want a QB over some of the guys that are still on board.

Unless you want to go a whole NFL season without a QB, you don't have much of a choice.

Marquise Lee or that big fat ass NT from the Golden Domers would be nice, but I don't think I can stomach of year of Fitz or a cokedhead inbred under center.

dam there is going to be some really good talent available at 33. Im not suer I want a QB over some of the guys that are still on board.

Don't be surprised if Rick Smith is thinking exactly the same thing. Taking a QB tomorrow at 2.1 is not a sure thing at all.

So didn't that jagoff nick wright of 610 am make bet that bridgewater would be a first rounder. He stands to lose thousands if tb falls to the second round. That would be hilarious.

So much for 6 QBs going in the top 8 picks.

There are going to plenty of good QBs left tomorrow at 2.1. Why do you want to give away one of our picks?

No there will be plenty of QBs left tomorrow at 2.1. Not the same thing at all.

Which is not to say they need to move up but if they have a guy they want they should do what they need to get him not one of the plenty available.

Dafuq? Why Dominique Easley? I thought the patriots would Draft Louis Nix, then trade wilfork for a couple mid rounders, problem solved and they save a boatload of $$$.

I seem to remember "I'm getting rid of the JFF 'aura'"???? Sure.

0ap2000000348269.jpg

I gotta admit that I don't like that.

Dafuq? Why Dominique Easley? I thought the patriots would Draft Louis Nix, then trade wilfork for a couple mid rounders, problem solved and they save a boatload of $$$.

Easley is top 15 if he can stay healthy so it's a risk. Same for Nix tho so I don't know.

There will be a lot of talented guys available tomorrow. But unless you are ok with a 6 win ceiling we need someone better than Ryan Fitzpatrick (only wins against Houston) and Case "Zero wins" Keenum.

I don't want to build a well rounded team. I want to roll the dice and go for a franchise QB. I'm sick of being a "build slowly" team

WOW, Nix, Hageman, would be tough to pass on at 33. Take one of them and then trade back up into the high 2nd for QB. That would be solid! But they could swap with SEA to get the 5th year protection if needed.

So much for 6 QBs going in the top 8 picks.

No there will be plenty of QBs left tomorrow at 2.1. Not the same thing at all.

Which is not to say they need to move up but if they have a guy they want they should do what they need to get him not one of the plenty available.

I predict they take Jimmy Garroppolo tomorrow at 2.1. Just a gut.

One more pick. Unless someone trades with Seattle, we'll have our pick of the left over QBs tomorrow.

Back