Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Will Fuller suspended 6 games

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
Might be the best thing for him
Because it should prevent him from getting injured. Which may lead the Texans to sign this frail dude to a long term deal.

My hope is we can trade him for a high pick. I know he’s productive but fuller is a Corvette with Pinto engineering.

welsh texan

You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one
Still's price just went way-way-way up if the Texans suddenly need him.
Something isn’t right about the timing. The league would have made the team fully aware of the process. Texans cut Stills now because they don’t want him representing their team, so made sure it happened before this came out so it seemed less egregious.

otisbean

Veteran
Contributor's Club
For a 6-game suspension, it was not his first "encounter" with PEDs.
Doc, I know you know your stuff on this but this article says under the current CBA it’s 6 games for first offense (upped from 4 with the previous CBA)

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Well some of us still want to watch football for wins anyway.
What does winning accomplish now?

I'm the type of guy that never wants to lose at anything. But if not winning destroys Cal's illusion that this is a good football team then that's a good thing.

banned1976

sleeper mode
This will increase the targets of other guys but it will also help the defenses with their coverage assignments

Ultimately, this hurts the entire offense. And I expect Watson’s numbers will go way down too.

Get ready for a very bland offense. They’re down 3 receivers.

banned1976

sleeper mode
From what I've read, it is not hard to verify if a specific drug or supplement is allowed by the NFL.

This is ALL on the player. His career, his responsibility. Only a chump would blame the doctor.
I don’t really believe that nonsense about a doctor. These guys know what’s going into their bodies. And I am sure they get advised by teams all the time about making sure a substance is approved or not.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
From what I've read, it is not hard to verify if a specific drug or supplement is allowed by the NFL.

This is ALL on the player. His career, his responsibility. Only a chump would blame the doctor.
Opens the question of why he didn’t bring it to the team doctor as well. Even if just to ask “Is this stuff legal?” then he could at least say the age and told him it was fine. Hell I have to report any medication I get put on to work and I don’t work at a place that has the strict rules the NFL does. He knew exactly what he was doing which is why he went to a doctor that would give him what he wanted.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
Whats with the wr drama here? Keke in the dog house for no apparent reason, Hopkins so argumentative with the coach he gets traded for peanuts, Stills and team mutually agree to part ways, Fuller5 suspended?

Something doesn't add up. Texans wr coach John Perry should never get a job again with a resume like that.

I wonder what the cause of all the bs is? I find it suspicious that this happens after Fuller5's best game of the season. He's healthy and displayed his talent as well as he's going to. Now shut it down and cash out this off-season.

I'll ask the question out loud:

What if he got suspended on purpose?

Last edited: