Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What is Watson's value in a trade?

since the jags dont wanna trade at this point i would trade with the jets for 3 or 4 1st then trade back with our picks and get even more chips

2021 is a wash might has well tank that way the next next draft we will have so many high chips

then its up to nicky to hit on every single pick

It’s a report based upon sources. You can believe the sources or not. Same with those on the forum that claim to have sources.
We’re all instructed to take those on site with “sources” with a grain of salt. Not as Gospel.

the SI article is a bunch of dot connecting. It’s their opinion about how anonymous sources & certain events connect. IMO it feels like they started with a conclusion and found anonymous sources to support their conclusion (opinion).

We’re all instructed to take those on site with “sources” with a grain of salt. Not as Gospel.

the SI article is a bunch of dot connecting. It’s their opinion about how anonymous sources & certain events connect. IMO it feels like they started with a conclusion and found anonymous sources to support their conclusion (opinion).
The SI article also isn't happening with any other team, and certainly not over someone who isn't an owner, GM, HC, or player. Why all of this over a former team chaplain of the cheating ass Patriots? Something's there, or why bother? A national outlet ain't writing op/eds about anything Houston, because nobody outside of Houston gives a ****, unless there's something there.

The SI article also isn't happening with any other team, and certainly not over someone who isn't an owner, GM, HC, or player. Why all of this over a former team chaplain of the cheating ass Patriots? Something's there, or why bother? A national outlet ain't writing op/eds about anything Houston, because nobody outside of Houston gives a ****, unless there's something there.

@Texian broke down the timeline but all this started after the Texans Fire the PR person that was the darling of the national media. You can say I’m just seeing conspiracies and that’s fair, I have no proof, but to your point why do these national publications care what the Texans do or who is there?

No one outside, and most inside, of Houston cares so like you said why bother? Even if it’s true it’s not like people are going to be interested as if it was the Pats or Cowgirls. Also every single piece has been a hit piece against Easterby, McNair’s and the Texan in general. All the articles have had few actual facts and just some anonymous sources we are suppose to take on faith actually know what they are talking about or even exist. The rest of the article contents have been conclusions the writers have drawn.

Kraft got caught in a major sex scandal and he didn’t get the attention that Easterby is getting. Makes you wonder what the agenda really is.

Cool whom on their roster do you want for Dashaun?
I honestly have not looked into it that far. I am just assuming they have to have some players that are valuable based on the season they had. They did not make the playoffs but they had a record that usually will earn a teams way into the playoffs.

Perhaps I should know more in regards to what I am speaking about. Just disregard my comments.

I'm not in favor of trading Watson, just came across an article, in which Steve Young says he's willing to give up three first rounders.

I think he's worth more than three 1st rders. Give me three 1st rders and take Mercilus contract off of my hands. In 1 fell swoop you solve the draft pick issues and the cap issues.

nah have to disagree. SI like any "media" wants clicks and Watson is known nationwide as is Watt. "something there or not" thousands read or talked about that article.

I honestly have not looked into it that far. I am just assuming they have to have some players that are valuable based on the season they had. They did not make the playoffs but they had a record that usually will earn a teams way into the playoffs.

Perhaps I should know more in regards to what I am speaking about. Just disregard my comments.
No I want to discuss. You can find Miami depth chart and look. I suggest you research cornerback Xavien Howard who is very upset at the recent contract he signed. Dolphins this past offseason signed CB Byron Jones who I wanted just not at price he got.

Also we need another safety and Brandon Jones 22 looking good to me if placed across from Reid who is going into his last contract year..

I just wanted you to engage & didn't mean to offend you.

keep adding more and you are getting closer. I know it is hard to be hopeful with what we have seen but Nick could earn his contract this off season.

Gotta get a bidding war started.

Washington needs a young QB in the worst way.

I know they're picking down in the draft, but would you take 3 1sts and Sweat (The equivalent of four 1sts) plus a 2021 2nd?

Spread out over how many years? 3? 4?

No, need picks this year and next

Spread three 1sts out over three yrs and a 2021 2nd, plus Sweat.

2021 Redskins 1st (Say pick 20 I haven't looked up their pick) and 2021 2nd (Pick 40) plus a great young pass rusher in Sweat.

2022 Redskins 1st plus your own 1st.
2023 Redskins 1st plus your own 1st.

I get why Deshaun Watson hasn't squashed the media circus that has gathered around he and the Texans. What I don't understand is why haven't the Texans, through Cal or Caserio, announced they have no intentions on trading Watson? They can't be actually thinking about it, can they?

I'm fine with Watson holding out the entire 2021 season if it comes down to that. The Texans can not bow down to this kind of pressure when they hold all leverage.

I get why Deshaun Watson hasn't squashed the media circus that has gathered around he and the Texans. What I don't understand is why haven't the Texans, through Cal or Caserio, announced they have no intentions on trading Watson? They can't be actually thinking about it, can they?

I'm fine with Watson holding out the entire 2021 season if it comes down to that. The Texans can not bow down to this kind of pressure when they hold all leverage.

I think they simply don't want to legitimize his supposed trade demand.

As of now it's all unnamed sources and third party talk.

And saying so wouldn't do anything but stoke the flames of a rebuttal - and likely a negative one - from those speaking for DW.

What I don't understand is why haven't the Texans, through Cal or Caserio, announced they have no intentions on trading Watson?
I think Mollywhopper is right for the most part. Nothing food can come from it now.

Next order of business is to hire a HC. Even when they announce the new HC, when reporters will undoubtably ask about Watson all they can do is dance around the question & try not to feed the circus.

Until I hear something straight from Watson’s piehole, that isn’t some cryptic bullshit, I’m done with this ****. Not gonna react to every ******* tweet that’s ever tweeted about this. Until Watson speaks or the trade gets announced, I’m done.

Any way to put certain threads on ignore?

Until I hear something straight from Watson’s piehole, that isn’t some cryptic bullshit, I’m done with this ****. Not gonna react to every ******* tweet that’s ever tweeted about this. Until Watson speaks or the trade gets announced, I’m done.

Smart

Cal said at the end of last week that Watson is their QB.

I am dead against trading Watson.
We can not get equal value for him period and on top of that Watson has a no trade clause which means HOU has no leverage. The team Watson chooses can just low ball offer HOU.

They dont have to trade DW4 if they get a lowball ofer and if DW4 decides to sit out the new CBA means it's going to cost him big time, in addition to not getting accrued service time. So believe it or not Cal has alot of leverage. However giving any player a NTC is flat out S-word.

I think they simply don't want to legitimize his supposed trade demand.

As of now it's all unnamed sources and third party talk.

And saying so wouldn't do anything but stoke the flames of a rebuttal - and likely a negative one - from those speaking for DW.

I think they're putting feelers out there to see what the market for DW4 is, before saying anything publicly.

Gotta get a bidding war started.

Washington needs a young QB in the worst way.

I know they're picking down in the draft, but would you take 3 1sts and Sweat (The equivalent of four 1sts) plus a 2021 2nd?
Nope. I am interested in negotiating only with the top three teams. Would pretty much rule out Jags As they should be set with Trevor Lawrence.

Jets: 1.2 + 1.23 + LT Mekhi Becton + DE Quennin Williams + 3.66 and 3.87

2022 rounds 1 and 2

I am dead against trading Watson.
We can not get equal value for him period and on top of that Watson has a no trade clause which means HOU has no leverage. The team Watson chooses can just low ball offer HOU.
Suggest you go back and read some of the post above yours like two to three pages to now. No playee no payee and he can lose his bonus money. He also loses this year as a vested year for his retirement and insurance if he does not play. Low ball no trade.

I'm not very technical but I think you can just not click on the thread

Why you feel the need to announce this is beyond me. Easy way to do this is dont post in said thread.

Narcissism is difficult.

Back