Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What is Laremy Tunsil's worth in a trade?

Colin cow heard just said the Texans are taking offers for Tunsil. Has anyone else heard this?
I have seen speculation, but who knows? I'd want at least 2 picks though. If he is traded you have to use a pick to replace him. I'm not sure what the cap hit is this year if he is traded though. Is it better or worse after the restructure?

Is the cap really an issue for this team right now?
The Texans don't have the cap space to trade Tunsil & sign their draft picks. So, who are you going to cut to make this deal happen? If Nick was going to trade Tunsil, he would have done so prior to giving him a $16 million roster bonus last month.

But, you're probably right. Whatever Cowherd says.

The Texans don't have the cap space to trade Tunsil & sign their draft picks. So, who are you going to cut to make this deal happen? If Nick was going to trade Tunsil, he would have done so prior to giving him a $16 million roster bonus last month.

Man the trading Tunsil narrative won't die easily.

Unfortunately, they're going to draft a RB and a QB in the first round just to spite you and your whole building from the inside out strategery.

By the time they draft tonight, I'll be so stoned I'm not sure what I'll be thinking anyways. I would be minorly upset if they took a RB in the 1st round, they have other needs. If they take a QB in round one, I'll be pissed no matter how stoned I am. LOL

I wasn’t arguing the point I seriously have no idea what our cap space is. Cowturd is an idiot but he is well followed so I wouldn’t think he would just make up something like that.

If we draft a quality dude to fit between him and the Center, these Tunsil traders will be eating humble pie when they see the vast improvement in our line.
I don’t care if we trade him or not this year. If we do we need a plan to replace him. Of course Howard could move there but meh. I was begging the Texans to move up and draft Tunsil. I can’t stand watching him half ass his run blocking so if he’s gone this year see ya. Maybe put a dominant guard next to him and he will actually try? I guess we will see.

Cowturd is an idiot but he is well followed so I wouldn’t think he would just make up something like that.
It's not Cowherd, but his underlings. And too be far, it was a legit rumor prior to the contract restructure. What I think happened was that Caserio didn't find a fair return on a former Pro Bowl LT. And he realized that if he couldn't deal Tunsil's contract, Tunsil's deal would need to be restructured to open up cap space. So Tunsil was off the market. If a LT prospect is drafted this season, Tunsil could very well be on the marker next offseason.

It's not Cowherd, but his underlings. And too be far, it was a legit rumor prior to the contract restructure. What I think happened was that Caserio didn't find a fair return on a former Pro Bowl LT. And he realized that if he couldn't deal Tunsil's contract, Tunsil's deal would need to be restructured to open up cap space. So Tunsil was off the market. If a LT prospect is drafted this season, Tunsil could very well be on the marker next offseason.
Here is a thought-- team getting Tunsil pays his base of $1 million and then agrees to pay half his $33 m dead $? I guess that is allowed as we did it with Clowney...

Seattle wants to jump NYG and perhaps Panthers as they will desire OT if it's to protect Drew Lock now or future QB. 1.3 2200 + 107 80 & 108 78 for 1.9 1350 2.40 500 and 2.41 490 = 2340.

Back