Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome to the New Board

I really hope they find a way to change that... That is mildly frustrating.

I'll ask the developer however from what I found after Googling, the Xenforo development team purposely left out that feature. It looks like that feature causes some issue.

I am having to research much of this because you guys are bringing up things that I never personally have used. I have always used the paginator for reading threads.

I think it's a tad easier to navigate, but I don't like the way the forums are listed with all the little boxes and stuff on the left hand side. It's a little to busy for me. I miss the listing of who's on the same page as you, and how many there are in each section.

Before this last format change, you could opt for the old TexansTalk color combination change. Not now.

Not clear what you mean on this. The default TexansTalk theme is using the colors of the old default theme. If you want to change to Angry Baby you can do that and you can change it back. In time we can start creating more themes.

Not clear what you mean on this. The default TexansTalk theme is using the colors of the old default theme. If you want to change to Angry Baby you can do that and you can change it back. In time we can start creating more themes.

You can change it back... UNLESS YOU'RE CND!

Being stuck in Angry Baby is the Universe's way of paying you back for being such a little ray of sunshine.

Before this last format change, you could opt for the old TexansTalk color combination change. Not now.

In the bottom left corner of the page, it says "Angry Baby" or "Texans Talk Style" click it & you can choose the other. That style is then your default, until you change it again.

I changed it on my tablet last night, then when I logged on my phone, my computer at work, & my laptop at home, it was in the last style I chose...

Woah - stylish new look for the place.

Kinda disappointed though - I had just about figured how the rep system worked! :bat:

Great job Team Forum-Upgrade - thanks for all you do!

Last edited:
In the bottom left corner of the page, it says "Angry Baby" or "Texans Talk Style" click it & you can choose the other. That style is then your default, until you change it again.

I changed it on my tablet last night, then when I logged on my phone, my computer at work, & my laptop at home, it was in the last style I chose...

Thanks, but I already tried the left lower page style change earlier today, but it didn't keep it. Then I discovered that if I went into my account "preferences" and choose one of the two...............and click "save," Only then did it hold.

Where's that?

I think he's talking about the little notification at the lower right corner of the post box.
there's one on his that says "brakos82 likes this". You should have one on the bottom of this post ratting me out as liking that post.

Edit: Apparently there are no restrictions on 'likes'. I just liked 15 posts in a row, some from the same poster and no MSR notification came up.

MSR is dead. Long live "like".

I think he's talking about the little notification at the lower right corner of the post box.
there's one on his that says "brakos82 likes this". You should have one on the bottom of this post ratting me out as liking that post.

Edit: Apparently there are no restrictions on 'likes'. I just liked 15 posts in a row, some from the same poster and no MSR notification came up.

MSR is dead. Long live "like".

facebook all over again with only Texans jerks?

Can someone explain to me how I give negative rep to ObsiWan now?

At the bottom of the posts you're supposed to have a tracker that keeps count of the "likes" and "dislikes" options on the post.

"I think he's talking about the little notification at the lower right corner of the post box."

What lower right corner box? I'm lost.....

"I think he's talking about the little notification at the lower right corner of the post box."

What lower right corner box? I'm lost.....

Look at your this post of yours I just replied to... there should be a "ObsiWan likes this" in the lower right corner of your post that I quoted

Oh and now that you're here, we can declare the new board officially open
:D

Look at your this post of yours I just replied to... there should be a "ObsiWan likes this" in the lower right corner of your post that I quoted

Remember that it's Bill you are talking to :ahhaha:

Thank ya Sir!! That's awesome!!

I'm SURE i'LL FIGURE it out..... at some point!! Maybe??

BTW, I am message board challenged..... Just sayin'!!

At the bottom of the posts you're supposed to have a tracker that keeps count of the "likes" and "dislikes" options on the post.

Yeah... I got this.......

The next time we all meet up at "Bubbas", you punch him in the face, THEN YOU BUY HIM A BEER.. Help clean 'em up! We all have drinks together!

Rock on!!!

GO TEXANS!!

can we call people idiots now without it being filtered out?

edit: hahahha got my answer I reckon :D

I had to search through 123 pages of my old Photobucket account to find the square version of my av, but I finally did. :whew:littlelol:

Thank ya Sir!! That's awesome!!

I'm SURE i'LL FIGURE it out..... at some point!! Maybe??

BTW, I am message board challenged..... Just sayin'!!
bill-pissed-0.jpg

It appears the only options are like and unlike (only available if previously liked). Dislike does not appear to be an option. To me, this is an improvement considering the negative folk we have here.

Back