Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 6: Texans vs Saints

Tytus Howard at Left Guard again, I think he’s a much better Tackle than a Guard, I hope it’s a decision made from desperation because of the relative replacements at each position and not the plan moving forward, when Tytus played LG for a full season people were debating whether he was even worth the 5th year option.

Mr. Positive.

Unless we see a resurgence from Alvin Kamara, there's not a lot of top end talent on the Saints. But there is solid depth across there roster. The Saints will try to play a ball control game and let the Texans beat themselves. If the Texans don't make big mistakes, they should be in this game all the way.
Kamara and Thomas are still above average and Olave is definitely top end. Add in how the Texans play against TEs, this is a tough matchup.

Tytus Howard at Left Guard again, I think he’s a much better Tackle than a Guard, I hope it’s a decision made from desperation because of the relative replacements at each position and not the plan moving forward, when Tytus played LG for a full season people were debating whether he was even worth the 5th year option.
I'm still not convinced that Howard at LG and Fant at RT makes the OL better.

I’m assuming there’s a lot of Saints fans in attendance. I’m noticing all the cheering when the Texans offense is on 3rd down.

Back