Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 6 @ Indy

Texazan

Our HOF 34
So last week we were aggressive for a half. Today Culley wants to play it safe and week. Now the Colts running back just blasted them for 83 yards.

Sorry coaching staff, starting with the head coach
They have no idea what they want to do week to week. They have no identity and are being led by a novice. I have to assume this is the idea. Be a complete clusterfuuck

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
If our offensive linemen lined up in wheelchairs it might throw off the defense enough to run for two yards.

Brisco_County

Apples and roadmaps
This is all the result of a bad offensive line. McCray is a backup center who hadn't played a snap. The funny thing is this line is better than most under OB, which Watson made up for. But this franchise hasn't had a decent line since peak Kubiak years. A successful rebuild means acquiring at least five starters and backups.

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
It’s not going to matter if you have this kind of OL and defensive play. Throw in Kelly and Culley and you got yourself a full on clusterfuuck. Taylor won’t matter
He mattered fine to begin the year.

Culley and Kelly are decent enough so far. They can only do so much. Not expecting the world.

Texazan

Our HOF 34
He mattered fine to begin the year.

Culley and Kelly are decent enough so far. They can only do so much. Not expecting the world.
I don’t know how, well I do know but they’re not the same team they were at gm1 and we’re not facing the Jags. Roll with Mills and ensure all out suckitude. Zero reasons to win any games

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
This is all the result of a bad offensive line. McCray is a backup center who hadn't played a snap. The funny thing is this line is better than most under OB, which Watson made up for. But this franchise hasn't had a decent line since peak Kubiak years. A successful rebuild means acquiring at least five starters and backups.
Yep, and some want the only pro bowl player who happens to play LT to be traded.