Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 3 Battle Red Gameday Thread: Jags @ Texans

It's touchdown or bust here. An EXACT replica of the first time we played
them last year. That Busing busted coverage is turning out to be THE
PLAY OF THE GAME!!!

I hate being a Texans fan. I am tired of this. I don't think I can take it anymore. I am going to have a heart attack.

I am with you 100%. I even painted my man cave Texan Red/Blue put am on the way to home depot now to change it. I can't deal with this bs anymore.

I am with you 100%. I even painted my man cave Texan Red/Blue put am on the way to home depot now to change it. I can't deal with this bs anymore.

Hell, it makes me just want to be one of those bandwagon guys that just roots for whoever the best team is that year. I bet they have a lot happier gamedays than I have had.

you know hwo that Oregon fan sent his invoice for the Boise State game in and the coach paid him. Do you think the Texans would pay fo rmy rehab because for all practical purposes my drinking problem is their fault. Win or lose.

Folks I want the Texans to win but no matter what we have a problem. DEFENSE! You can't expect the offense to have to put up 30 + points every game to win. And we are playing the crappy Jaguars.

Back