Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 3 Battle Red Gameday Thread: Jags @ Texans

The tackle is doing a good job of washing Mario out of the play.
Gerrard steps up, cause THERE'S NO PUSH UP THE MIDDLE!!

These blitzes DO NOT WORK!!

They are freakin holding Mario almost every time. It is ridiculous. I really don't know what the refs are watching. You would think a guy like Mario would get more respect. And as I am typing, there is another hold on Mario.

I don't ever want to see Fred Bennett on the field for the Texans ever again. This guy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can't cover, he can't tackle, he takes horrible pursuit angles, and he seems like he doesn't understand the game at all. Boooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are freakin holding Mario almost every time. It is ridiculous. I really don't know what the refs are watching. You would think a guy like Mario would get more respect. And as I am typing, there is another hold on Mario.

I am seeing the same thing...frustrating.

On a side note, a ton of missed tackles.

Fire Frank Bush and find someone who can coach a defense. This D makes last year's defense look like a top 5 D. This is flat out awful. We can't stop the run, we can't cover, we are horrible in tackling, I have no idea what we do well on defense.

Nice stop. Whatever. They still allowed the all the way down the field. Oh well. At least we have a good offense.

Fire Frank Bush and find someone who can coach a defense. This D makes last year's defense look like a top 5 D. This is flat out awful. We can't stop the run, we can't cover, we are horrible in tackling, I have no idea what we do well on defense.

Truth is.. Our early-season defense last year was WORSE THAN THIS ONE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could go to work and be confused as hell as what I am there to do?

I don't know why you can't see what we do well............we suck quite well, thank you.

our defense is a modern version of Techno Super Bowl.. if we pick the right defense.. great .. if not ...well we see it here

nice call by Jack.. if I were him, I'd go for it every time

We kick the field goal. They go for it and they get the touchdown. That is the difference in the teams right there.

Back