Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2: @ Mile High

Broncos are targeting Stingley and the kid isn’t giving them any reason to stop. Like herv, I wasn’t a fan of the pick. I went so far as to say I wouldn’t take him anywhere in the first rd due to injury risk. Lots of time for him to get better, hope I’m wrong.
I thought Stingley had perfect coverage. I didn't think he played any differently than any other corner would have when being alone on an island in coverage.

Broncos are targeting Stingley and the kid isn’t giving them any reason to stop. Like herv, I wasn’t a fan of the pick. I went so far as to say I wouldn’t take him anywhere in the first rd due to injury risk. Lots of time for him to get better, hope I’m wrong.

I don’t think anyone has been a fan of the pick.

Jeez, you guys are dogging Stingley hard. It's his second game and he has been very good so far, albeit making some rookie mistakes here and there. He has show more coverage ability than we have seen since a young JJO.
That PI was tacky. I expect as a rook he won’t get the benefit but that’ll come as he shows he’s a pro. I’m not worried about it. 99% of the time the kid is in good position

Back