Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 2: @ Mile High

Q is my new Mancz.

I believe Britt will lose his job if Q starts this week.
I don't disagree that Britt may lose his job to Q. But during preseason, Q was pushed around too easily. Mancz was a placeholder out of desperation as Martin post high ankle fracture never proved the solution for C. Mancz at best was "serviceable." Q, of course may have room for improvement, but at this point, we can only hope that he is serviceable against NFL competition.

I don't disagree that Britt may lose his job to Q. But during preseason, Q was pushed around too easily. Mancz was a placeholder out of desperation as Martin post high ankle fracture never proved the solution for C. Mancz at best was "serviceable." Q, of course may have room for improvement, but at this point, we can only hope that he is serviceable against NFL competition.
I thought Morrissey looked good

I thought Q looked good. Especially in the last game where he played with the ones. There was a big difference in the gaps & lanes when they put Morrisey in.

I still believe Mancz was better than Martin. for most people the back up QB is their favorite player. For me, with this team, it's been the back up Center

I thought Q looked good. Especially in the last game where he played with the ones. There was a big difference in the gaps & lanes when they put Morrisey in.

I still believe Mancz was better than Martin. for most people the back up QB is their favorite player. For me, with this team, it's been the back up Center
Agreed, that unit was moving bodies and opening up holes for our backs.

Looks like I will have to stream the game again. DofuSports. JB do you have a better streaming service?
Me too, I don't think the game is on in Central Texas.
I think sportsurge.net will carry it... multiple choice of streams.
I have had very good luck with streameast.xyz and volokit2.com

edit: I can't tell for sure because they don't post links until about an hour before game-time. I will look tonight and see how much coverage they have for tonights game

edit: I can't tell for sure because they don't post links until about an hour before game-time. I will look tonight and see how much coverage they have for tonights game
Good deal and thank you very much.

Reactions: JB
One of my homies just moved to Colorado a few months ago. He said, on the radio stations up there, their fans are predicting a Denver’s loss. Man their fans and media doesn’t believe in them either. Lol

giphy.gif

Hello Texans fans! Friendly Broncos fan here. I just popped in to get a feel of how you guys are looking at the upcoming game on Sunday. It looks like you have an up and coming young team. They'll learn how to close out games eventually. I think Lovie is a great coach for your team this season.

I'm looking forward to a good game with no major injuries. It's Russell Wilson's first home game as a Bronco so the energy will be through the roof. The Broncos are coming off of a bad loss on Monday night. They'll be looking to make a statement. Expect a focused and driven team to come at you from the kickoff. Good luck on Sunday guys!

Looks like I will have to stream the game again. DofuSports. JB do you have a better streaming service?
I told you all… that NFL+ is crap. Only LOCAL games. If you don’t live in the Houston viewing area you can’t watch it. Unless of course you bootleg stream it or Sunday ticket it

sportsuge.net has 28 different stream sites for tonights game.
streameast.xyz has 3 different streams
volokit2.com has 2 different streams
Hopefully it will be about the same for Sunday- good luck!

This is the circus bowl with the two best clowns in the circus. The two worst HC's so far this year.

Clown A trades for and signs one of the best QB's of the last decade to a huge contract and takes the ball out of his hands to kick a 64 yard FG with tons of time remaining. Boneheaded decision of the year - no question about that.

Clown B gets a small lead, curls up into the fetal position for 1.5 quarters, plays Burkhead as his lead back on important downs, and then actually tries to back his way into a tie instead of doing the one thing all coaches should try to do - actually win the damn game.

The only thing missing with these two is the funny nose and the balloon animals. Which coach will outclown the other for the ultimate prize - clown of the year?

Stand by and watch. And don't forget to visit the fat lady, the guy with 3 legs, and the guy that breathes fire.

Back