Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 2: @ Mile High

This team has nothing/zero for offensive threats.
Pierce was getting yards, and most of his better runs were when the FB was in blocking.
The run game has zero creativity. No traps, pulls…. Nothing and I’ve been beating this drum forever.
the defense is what it is. I think they played just fine today. Got some big plays, kept us in the game.
Denver is gorgeous. People were great. Stadium was pretty loud at times. Their fan base is a tough crowd.
wife and I are now 2-2 on road trips. Win, lose, win, lose. So next year we pick up a win in the road!!
Even after upgrading the OL the Texans, Davis Mills, Brandin Cooks were all better with Tim Kelly as OC.

I'm not seeing that. Can't think of one QB that plays from the pocket that would net additional wins.

Maybe they can get one of these athletic types and maybe pick up an additional win, but the development of the rest of the offense will suffer
The Ravens have been one of the highest scoring teams in the nfl since he's become qb. The Bills were one of the highest scoring teams last with Josh Allen. You can be athletic as a qb, meaning you can move in the pocket or use your legs to pick up critical 1st downs and still throw from the well.

That's just not correct. He had several bad plays but a few good ones. One flag he was pulling on jersey but vets do that and often get away with it. As a rookie he shouldn't expect to. Another he and WR throwing hands but most times that goes against DB. He needs to learn to not do it at all and neither was a TD saver. I think you are over reacting but there were enough bad plays so I get that.

I dont even want him to learn how to play like that. Sneaky dirty garbage is difficult to watch.

Play straight up. Nobody wants to watch a little *****.

Are you smoking some new stuff?

This is a little too positive…

Makes me wonder if someone hacked your account or if you are on a different kind of high…

(Joking of course)

LOL. I've been trashing the Stingley pick since the day of the draft. No point in trying to hide that.

But we still have yet to see the rest of his season. Of course that includes all the Texans. But there's nothing wrong with a little optimism, even if it is the Texans, for which there's not a lot to be optimistic about if you consider their history and ownership.

But there's nothing wrong with a little optimism,

Ain’t that the truth. Some people would say this is tough time for the franchise, but this is pretty much normal for us.

Shoot, based off of what we went through the last 24 months this is shaping up to be a good year for the Texans!

No lame duck coaches, no interim coaches, no interim GMs, and sadly the list goes on.

I know everyone wants the Texans to win now, but it's going to take a little while before that happens. I see complaints about everything on the offense ranging from Mills, the WR's, play calling, etc., etc. But, before the offense can start running like a well oiled machine, the offensive line has to gel as a cohesive unit. It looks like we've got a good mix of veterans, young guys & a very promising rookie in the starting five. All they need is some time to develop chemistry. Mills has shown that he has the tools & if you give him enough time (imo) he can pick a team apart. But, he still has a lot to learn & that's the beauty of having a year or two more to rebuild the team. Mills can learn the nuances of the game & the o'line can grow together. The WR's, RB's & TE's can all be upgraded as need be along the way, but the offense revolves around a solid offensive line & a QB that can execute behind that line. I think we have the nucleus of that team in place & just have to be patient as they grow together.

I know everyone wants the Texans to win now, but it's going to take a little while before that happens. I see complaints about everything on the offense ranging from Mills, the WR's, play calling, etc., etc. But, before the offense can start running like a well oiled machine, the offensive line has to gel as a cohesive unit. It looks like we've got a good mix of veterans, young guys & a very promising rookie in the starting five. All they need is some time to develop chemistry. Mills has shown that he has the tools & if you give him enough time (imo) he can pick a team apart. But, he still has a lot to learn & that's the beauty of having a year or two more to rebuild the team. Mills can learn the nuances of the game & the o'line can grow together. The WR's, RB's & TE's can all be upgraded as need be along the way, but the offense revolves around a solid offensive line & a QB that can execute behind that line. I think we have the nucleus of that team in place & just have to be patient as they grow together.
Show me the nucleus of what you're saying

The Ravens have been one of the highest scoring teams in the nfl since he's become qb. The Bills were one of the highest scoring teams last with Josh Allen. You can be athletic as a qb, meaning you can move in the pocket or use your legs to pick up critical 1st downs and still throw from the well.

Hurts development is quite impressive. He's doing a great job of spreading the ball around and reading defenses. His accuracy/anticipation has improved and now he's running as a last resort.

I felt like it was New Years Eve in Times Square with all the loud fan countdowns during each of the Broncos' possessions.

tumblr_oj1ar9jlL01vbcnq8o1_500.gifv

Back