Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 17 - Jags vs Texans: The "Why Win?" Bowl

Water always finds its level. I was afraid a late season surge might be a trap, lulling Nick and the general public into thinking Lovie, Pep, and Mills deserve more time. As we can see, it was a mirage. Jags need to complete this ass kicking so we can guarantee we get a top 2 pick. A loss means we either get 1 or 2 and guaranteed to get a shot at either Stroud or Young, possibly both.

Water always finds its level. I was afraid a late season surge might be a trap, lulling Nick and the general public into thinking Lovie, Pep, and Mills deserve more time. As we can see, it was a mirage. Jags need to complete this ass kicking so we can guarantee we get a top 2 pick. A loss means we either get 1 or 2 and guaranteed to get a shot at either Stroud or Young, possibly both.
Maybe Nick Caserio can trade Mills for a first round pick. :brando:

Been watching the game since KO, but still have buddy in from out of town.

1. Boy, the defense is painful to watch trying to slow the run, but then they have some plays that just make you say, wow. They need a few more pieces and a sound DC in 2023 to probably take a consistent step towards being pretty good.,

2. I’m going to start with the first thing I noticed…..the OL is just flat out getting their arses handed to them. The Jags have had no problem pushing the “entire” OL into collapsing the pocket for them. Mills has thrown badly, but this genius ducking trick offense Pep has decided to deploy has fooled no one but the Texans players. Every ducking screen is sniffed out immediately b/c not one Texans receiver has is open. I mean the moment the ball hits their hands, the defender hits their body……so uncanny that they consistently seem to arrive at the same time. It was nice to see Howard make a catch or should I say, Pep finally call his number on a play.

3. Does Lovie and his staff make any adjustments after the half……….depends, if Lovie and Pep are still on the sideline. If that’s the case, count on both to try and coach the Texans to only a 21 point defeat and then count it as a moral victory.

At least our 2 qb gimmick offense would get n upgrade lolol
I'm thinking other 31 teams are watching us to see if we are starting a trend...

We get rid of our starting QB then others do.. Raiders most recently and perhaps Geno and Goff in offseason.

We select a CB in draft the Jets do...

We draft a short QB and colleges start giving out scholarships to ..

You see where I am going

Special teams continue to be stellar. Fairbairn and Johnston both arguably top 5 players at their respective positions. I hope the Lovie is gone, but I want Frank Ross back. Best ST coach this team has ever had.

I really hoped Lovie would’ve been fired in season, so Frank Ross could be elevated to interim HC. He’s obviously a good coach and if a HC had to be responsible for any unit…..ST’s is the one that makes the most sense.

for all draft pick 1 afecianados the announcers just said Chicago lost so next week the last week will have to wait to find determination no?

I might actually buy a #5 jersey, and I haven't bought one in at least 10 years.

Back