Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 17 Game Thread: Texans vs Titans

Not having Tank really impacts the passing game. He just opens up so much for himself and the other guys. Its harder to put up 6, and It’s not going to look as pretty as it did with Tank in there. But as long as CJ is out there and they play efficiently, play keep away, and keep feeding Devon…we can grind out wins against poor to decent teams. I do not think we can keep up with the best teams at this point, but I’m really happy with the season, win or lose vs. the Dolts.

Not really been involved much in this game thread, can’t remember a game that went to plan this much for the Texans, a pleasure to watch, the real test is next week, of course, but they’ve made short work of this Tennessee team and chalked up a winning season which is quite an achievement given the events of the previous 4 years.

Texans win and Jags/Colts lose…..Texans win the AFCS.
Texans win and Jags win……Texans are the last WC team.

Titans will be under instruction from the Adams Family to toss this game in the shitter to prevent the Texans from winning the division.

In all honesty, the Texans will be playing the Colts for a Wildcard spot…..it’s that simple.

Texans win and Jags/Colts lose…..Texans win the AFCS.
Texans win and Jags win……Texans are the last WC team.

Titans will be under instruction from the Adams Family to toss this game in the shitter to prevent the Texans from winning the division.

In all honesty, the Texans will be playing the Colts for a Wildcard spot…..it’s that simple.
While I agree with you.... the Jags are the Jags so it could be a game that appears both teams are trying to lose it.

I still expect a Jags win, but I can hope that the Jags pull off the Jagiest Jagness of all time.....

Back