Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 12 vs. Jets

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Yep, and that's the way it should've been.

If you're going to bench him, have a sit down talk the next day to make sure all the reasons are understood. You don't let him practice like he's starting then blindside him with a benching. If they didn't have it figured out by the next day, let him play and discipline him next time.
He should still practice even if he’s not going to play. All 52 practice.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
He's going to get paid regardless...players respecting the organization is what my curiosity was really about.
Nobody likes losing and it's doubtful Culley will be here after next yr, so I doubt there's much respect in the locker room for this coaching staff. Especially for the BOB holdover leaders. Do you think it's a coincidence that Cunningham and Reid are the guys that gotten suspended? I dont.

Nobody likes losing and it's doubtful Culley will be here after next yr, so I doubt there's much respect in the locker room for this coaching staff. Especially for the BOB holdover leaders. Do you think it's a coincidence that Cunningham and Reid are the guys that gotten suspended? I dont.
Hardly see Culley being fired 1 year in and the money he will be owed. If they work out a deal then perhaps.

Correction: you said after 2022, still quite a bit a change to be paid for a mistake.

Last edited:

texanhead08

All Pro
Hardly see Culley being fired 1 year in and the money he will be owed. If they work out a deal then perhaps.
Correction: you said after 2022, still quite a bit a change to be paid for a mistake.

I don't see it either especially after firing BOB early and having to pay off his deal. They aren't going to pay 3 head coaches at the same time.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Offense shouldn’t be this bad after 12 weeks. & they’re still shuffling players around as if they’re more concerned with evaluating players than establishing stability & working on consistency

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
But we sucked differently this time so your loss if you missed it.
Jets were playing bad to start the game. They settled down, found a few things that worked & just did a few variations of the same thing. Texans couldn’t stop them from going the length of the field in the 2nd half.

Texans found nothing on offense to exploit the Jets defense. Couldn’t do anything in the 2nd half

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
But not as bad as our offense. If possible, trade down and prioritize OL.
Just take the best players if Caserio is unable to trade down and the real talent in this yrs draft is on the defensive side of the ball. It's not like the defense couldn't use an influx of talent. I'm hoping Caserio can find 1 or 2 upgrades in the draft/FA in the interior OL positions and Tunsil comes back and is healthy all yr next yr. I actually thought Taylor looked pretty good today and I hope they bring him back.