Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TIME TO RELEASE THE STORY BEHIND THE "MULUGHETA EFFECT" ON THE WATSON/TEXANS RELATIONSHIP..............AND MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
The story begins on Sept 5, 2020 after Watson got his first blockbuster contract. Watson cried at his post-contract presser because he was supposedly so overcome by the "generous" offer., He included his entire family in the "show." And a "show" is exactly what it was.

Shortly after Watson's 1st big contract, Watson and Mulugheta demanded the following:

1. All black QB room
2. Black HC
3. All black OC and DC
4. All black GM and high executive staff
5. Any release of previously employed executives and coaching staff would be followed with a black replacement.

Korn Ferry was hired Oct 13, 2020 for the Texans GM search.

Had the franchise followed the recommendation of the search firm Korn Ferry, the franchise would have hired Steelers VP of football and business administration Omar Kahn as their next general manager. Monday Night Football analyst Louis Riddick
was another of Korn Ferry's finalists. Both black.

Cal, fed up with the demands, fired back his answer by turning down Korn-Ferry's recommendations and by hiring Caserio on Jan 18, 2021.

Once that happened, Watson and Mulugheta were furious and stated that Watson was done in Houston........... unless one final demand was met................Cal would have to sell the Houston Texans.............to a black owner only.

Unbeknownst to virtually anyone, Watson and Mulugetta had already put in place a group fronted by Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter to buy the Texans. If this name does not immediately raise familiarity, maybe the Houston-born famous singer Beyoncé will ring a bell.

Watson and mulugheta knew that if Cal would not agree to the sale of the team, it would make a perfect scenario for watson getting his always planned destination of choice............South Beach.

Of course, Cal told both in no uncertain terms that a sale of the Houston Texans was never going to happen.

Watson and Mulugheta, fully anticipating that Cal would never agree to sell the team, then told Cal that Watson had played his last game in Houston, and on Jan 28, 2021 demanded a trade.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
They got their asking price when Watson stated he wouldn't let it happen .... It's like you had made the decision that they screwed it up before the deal was even made. Cal sucks, Caserio sucks .... preacher man is running the show.

Just wait for the news that breaks tomorrow ....
OK,

1) Not cool to tease this shyte for so many days. Not cool at all

B) This shyte better be good

Finally, the above is meant in jest.

Additionally, I'm just writing another sentence because it amuses me to say something else, after I've already claimed something I said previously was the final thing I had to say.

p.s. the above thing was the last thing I had to say, other than no, I'm not drunk.

:corrosion:

michaelm

vox nihili
The story begins on Sept 5, 2020 after Watson got his first blockbuster contract. Watson cried at his post-contract presser because he was supposedly so overcome by the "generous" offer., He included his entire family in the "show." And a "show" is exactly what it was.

Shortly after Watson's 1st big contract, Watson and Mulugheta demanded the following:

1. All black QB room
2. All black HC
3. All black OC and DC
5. Any release of previously employed executives and coaching staff would be followed with a black replacement.

Had the franchise followed the recommendation of the search firm Korn Ferry, the franchise would have hired Steelers VP of football and business administration Omar Kahn as their next general manager. Monday Night Football analyst Louis Riddick

Cal, fed up with the demands, fired back his answer by turning down Korn-Ferry's recommendations and by hiring Caserio on Jan 18, 2021.

Once that happened, Watson and Mulugheta were furious and stated that Watson was done in Houston........... unless one final demand was met................Cal would have to sell the Houston Texans.............to a black owner only.

Unknownst to virtually anyone, Watson and Mulugetta had already put in place a group fronted by Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter to buy the Texans. If this name does not immediately raise familiarity, maybe the Houston-born famous singer Beyoncé will ring a bell.

Watson and mulugheta knew that if Cal would not agree to the sale of the team, it would make a perfect scenario for watson getting his always planned destination of choice............South Beach.

Of course, Cal told both in no uncertain terms that a sale of the Houston Texans was never going to happen.
Watson and Mulugheta, fully anticipating that Cal would never agree to sell the team, then told Cal that Watson had played his last game in Houston, and on Jan 28, 2021 demanded a trade.
Doc, is this in your own words, or are you sharing part of someone else's story/article?

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
so were does King bill fall in on this ..???

Watson was fine with BillyO being the HC ..???

and if watson wants to make all these demands he should just buy his own team ..???? right ???

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
Watson and Mulugheta demanded the following:
1. All black QB room
2. Black HC
3. All black OC and DC

It'd been floated by those who had previous knowledge of these demands that some were also made to the Browns hence the almost simultaneous signing of Watson's extension, dumping of Case Keenum and acquiring Jacoby Brissett.

Texian

Hall of Fame

1. All black QB room
2. Black HC
3. All black OC and DC

Unbeknownst to virtually anyone, Watson and Mulugetta had already put in place a group fronted by Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter to buy the Texans. If this name does not immediately raise familiarity, maybe the Houston-born famous singer Beyoncé will ring a bell.

I'd pay Will Smith $5 to go up and slap the Siht out of Watson and another $5 to slap the siht out of Mulugheta.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
It'd been floated by those who had previous knowledge of these demands that some were also made to the Browns hence the almost simultaneous signing of Watson's extension, dumping of Case Keenum and acquiring Jacoby Brissett.
I can see Browns fans jumping for joy now that Case is finally out and that fan favorite Jacoby will now be available if Watson can’t go.

frethack

Rookie
When you say "always planned", how far back do you mean? Would this this involve Dolphins brass?

Can you give us some idea how close your source is to the situation? I'm not doubting your word...its just incredible to hear.

Will the Texans deal with Mulughetta clients again? The guy is going to blow up after this trade.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
When you say "always planned", how far back do you mean? Would this this involve Dolphins brass?

Can you give us some idea how close your source is to the situation? I'm not doubting your word...its just incredible to hear.

Will the Texans deal with Mulughetta clients again? The guy is going to blow up after this trade.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
they will have no choice but to..he has too many top level clients as it is now.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
If true it makes you wonder why this didn’t come out in public? Why not hold a meeting at NRG and have the room bugged? With Easterby and his private detectives it would have been easy. Then release it to the public.

I do appreciate any inside knowledge and I am not discrediting anyone.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
If true it makes you wonder why this didn’t come out in public? Why not hold a meeting at NRG and have the room bugged? With Easterby and his private detectives it would have been easy. Then release it to the public.

There's no version of this the Texans can put out that helps them.

If it reaches mainstream news, the Texans have to be insulated from the source, I mean two or three cutouts.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
Much like the theory that 22 women are lying right?
Show me where I said that. I swear some of you have no idea how to read. I've never claimed to know the truth about this situation. I said to let it play out. And it did. There wasn't enough evidence to prosecute Watson. End of story. He got traded and we turned the page. Some of you can't seem to let it go....

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Show me where I said that. I swear some of you have no idea how to read. I've never claimed to know the truth about this situation. I said to let it play out. And it did. There wasn't enough evidence to prosecute Watson. End of story. He got traded and we turned the page. Some of you can't seem to let it go....
I never said you did, you said it was an interesting theory and I agreed and presented another interesting theory. :tiphat:

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
There's no version of this the Texans can put out that helps them.

If it reaches mainstream news, the Texans have to be insulated from the source, I mean two or three cutouts.
I disagree.

The Texans would show that Watson signed a contract in bad faith never wanting to uphold it. Then they hold the Texans prisoner if his demands aren’t met. Plus all of motives are in a racial extremist fashion.

welsh texan

You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one
I disagree.

The Texans would show that Watson signed a contract in bad faith never wanting to uphold it. Then they hold the Texans prisoner if his demands aren’t met. Plus all of motives are in a racial extremist fashion.
But this cost them $10 million for an unplayed season and then netted 3 1st round draft picks in return.

Had they played hard ball with Watson that figure quadruples for the coming season while they fight a legal battle and they receive no draft comp leaving them in the mud talent-wise going forward.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
I disagree.

In the state of Texas you cannot record a conversation without both parties consent. It being a closed door meeting any leak would have had to come from the Texans so while they MAY can score some pointsPR wise, and even thats questionable, the legal repercussions wouldn't be worth it.

Edit: My mistake, Texas actually is a one party consent state so it would have been legal but perhaps not ethical nor a good move PR wise since the only possible source would be the Texans.

Last edited:

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
But this cost them $10 million for an unplayed season and then netted 3 1st round draft picks in return.

Had they played hard ball with Watson that figure quadruples for the coming season while they fight a legal battle and they receive no draft comp leaving them in the mud talent-wise going forward.
True.

But saying that means Cal is smart. Or has a smart inner circle to advise him on that stuff. And he is smart enough to listen.

Is that where we are at?

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
they will have no choice but to..he has too many top level clients as it is now.
Only deal with him when it's an absolute must.

Dont draft his guys if 2 prospects are close in value.

Like I said before, the next CBA negotiations should be very interesting. CnD has always been a reliable source, so there's no reason to not believe him. So you can expect God'ell to get his pound of flesh.

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!
So we are to believe this and why? Has anyone other than CND confirmed this? Why would anyone believe this? Mods, am I attacking the post or the person who stated this? To me this seems like gaslighting without a sliver of any kind of proof. None!

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!

or maybe its just made up stuff

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!

1. All black QB room
2. Black HC
3. All black OC and DC

When did Omar Khan become black?

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
or maybe its just made up stuff
CnD isn't known for making stuff up.

He's as solid a member as there is on any message board I've been to when it comes to sharing accurate information. But I know I'm not going to change your mind. So I would ask you to look at Derrick's/Mulughetta's actions beginning with the day he signed his extension until the day he became a Brown and come to your own conclusions.

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!

He's as solid a member as there is on any message board I've been to when it comes to sharing accurate information. But I know I'm not going to change your mind. So I would ask you to look at Derrick's/Mulughetta's actions beginning with the day he signed his extension until the day he became a Brown and come to your own conclusions.
I deal with facts my friend. I will never question CND on medical information,because thats his field,but accusations without any sources, miss me with that. I actaully called Pat Kirwin and asked him about the Flores agent thing CND posted in another thread. Mind you he's known Flores since high school and has a relationship with him, it was false what he posted. So when you start posting stuff and I can and find out it was false, then your word will be questioned going forward. The benefit of the doubt is gone by way of facts.

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!

When did Khan become black is my question?

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
I deal with facts my friend. I will never question CND on medical information,because thats his field,but accusations without any sources, miss me with that. I actaully called Pat Kirwin and asked him about the Flores agent thing CND posted in another thread. Mind you he's known Flores since high school and has a relationship with him, it was false what he posted. So when you start posting stuff and I can and find out it was false, then your word will be questioned going forward. The benefit of the doubt is gone by way of facts.
Can this be verified?

Status
Not open for further replies.