Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

The Texans 2019 Regular Season Schedule.......

JB

Old Curmudgeon
The purpose of my post was jokers will complain about everything. It has nothing to do with being realistic.

The only reason why the Texans are successful is because they are playing the weakest schedule.
Ain't no way in hell will the Texans win over 8 games this season. The schedule is too tough.
Very few o this board are realistic
They are successful?
Guarantee? No reason to watch then?

Get out and go home

JB

Old Curmudgeon
It's a brutally tough schedule and IMO only a few pollyannas might see us getting thru it and making it into the P/Os on the other side.
The season hasn't started yet.... no one knows how tough the season will wind up being
Who predicted that both the Colts and Titans would win more than 8 games last year and that the AFC South would be amongst the best divisions in the NFL?

Ranger Tom

All Pro
What a lovely typo that is.

More seriously: barring injuries to key positions, I predict 9-7. There's a reason we had that big winning streak last year: we're not pushovers anymore.

Yes, I have reservations about our quarterback-sabotaging head coach, but I think everyone else is up for this schedule.

thunderkyss

It's good to be me... again.
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Awright man then I say more power to all of you pollyannas !
I'm just looking at recent history. Last season there wasn't a massive difference between the Afcsouth teams. & now Jacksonville has a QB it's even closer.

Unless you see Indy sweeping us, the Titans, & the Jags, no one is running away with this division .

Earl34

Rookie
This type of scheduling and Deshaun Watson sets O'Brien up to have a Jeff Fisher/ Marvin Lewis like run with the Texans. Weak schedules will lead to short playoff runs and the promise of next year. Strong schedules leads to .500 records or worse, high draft picks and promises of having Watson, adding a draft picks will turn things around quickly and we will ignore the weak schedule.

If the playoff year comes along in O'Brien's contract year, another extension and the cycle continues.

BOBdaFRAUD

Waterboy
Bill O Brien says "Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, It's on me"

I bet he comes with the same O-line personnel as last years......... cause rookies are dumb and wont be inducted in the HOF.

Texansballer74

Hall of Fame
The season hasn't started yet.... no one knows how tough the season will wind up being
Who predicted that both the Colts and Titans would win more than 8 games last year and that the AFC South would be amongst the best divisions in the NFL?

Exactly JB.

steelbtexan

Hall of Fame
True, but the clues are rhere to see. I will have a much better idea of where they stand after the draft.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
The Texans will have a medicore year or a sort of sub-par year. They will not have a good year, and I doubt very seriously (as long as Watson is still standing) have a crash-and-burn year. All bets are off if Watson goes down though. The Texans probably wouldn't win a single game the rest of the year.

OB sucks. I ******* hate our head coach.

steelbtexan

Hall of Fame
The Texans will have a medicore year or a sort of sub-par year. They will not have a good year, and I doubt very seriously (as long as Watson is still standing) have a crash-and-burn year. All bets are off if Watson goes down though. The Texans probably wouldn't win a single game the rest of the year.

OB sucks. I ******* hate our head coach.
Any team that loses their starting QB is going to suck. Look at the Packers for instance. Redskins, 49ers etc....

Exception to the rule: Eagles/Foles.