Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Official Houston Texans Draft Days Discussion Thread

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Unless they're going to trade up for a lineman of some flavor, I'd just as soon see them stay with their 5th and 6th round picks. This team needs some half way decent camp fodder that will be slightly better than UDFAs (hopefully).

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Unless they're going to trade up for a lineman of some flavor, I'd just as soon see them stay with their 5th and 6th round picks. This team needs some half way decent camp fodder that will be slightly better than UDFAs (hopefully).
How about someone better than Pharoh Brown?

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
My top guys now are the CBs Woolen from UTSa and McCollum from Sam Houston. 3rd player? Sam Howell, QB North Carolina. I know I've spoken out about the Texans taking a QB in this draft. But it's the 5th round coming up, and Howell should have been taken in the 2nd.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
My top guys now are the CBs Woolen from UTSa and McCollum from Sam Houston. 3rd player? Sam Howell, QB North Carolina. I know I've spoken out about the Texans taking a QB in this draft. But it's the 5th round coming up, and Howell should have been taken in the 2nd.

I want Johnny Utah.

justmy2cents

All Pro
Contributor's Club
I still believe they ought'a get Kinnard and/or Salyar, just in case Howard, McCray, or Cann haven't suddenly become quite as special over the summer as Nick seems to believe they have .... I don't know, maybe they've discovered the secret !

badboy

Hall of Fame
Sounds like another Blacklock to me and maybe should be a defensive end rather than a tackle in this system. Smart kid that may take a while to translate to NFL if ever.

Jack Burton

Veteran
Sounds like another Blacklock to me and maybe should be a defensive end rather than a tackle in this system. Smart kid that may take a while to translate to NFL if ever.
Agreed. He’s built and plays a lot like Drake Jackson, but he can hold the point in the middle.