Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

the Official Half Assed Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

CWsSWSmUkAE4e-y.jpg

Weeden time!!!!!

So I guess you can't do anything about the Colts wasting time? Why not blow the play dead and review and give the Texans a play at the time of the infraction and in which the clock isn't running down?

Down 10-3 at halftime.
I'll take it. It's a winnable game.

Brandon Weeden completed his passes on that drive. We just ran out of time. We'd probably have scored a Touchdown instead of the field goal.

Weeden, from what I see, we can work with that.

O'Brien should be thanking his lucky stars it's 10-3 at half......game could have easily gotten out of control and away from the texans........at least we are a better 2nd half team..... :/

Down 10-3 at halftime.
I'll take it. It's a winnable game.

Brandon Weeden completed his passes on that drive. We just ran out of time. We'd probably have scored a Touchdown instead of the field goal.

Weeden, from what I see, we can work with that.

when you realize it's so bad for us at QB that we decide that weedon looks good..

QB interview for the Texans:

Texans: Can you throw the ball?
QB dude: Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Texans: Do you know what a football is?
QB dude: It's round, ain't it?
Texans: Are you made of jello and injure easily?
QB dude: Yep
Texans: You're hired.

Both the Colts and Texans suck. A good team would be beating the Texans 28-0 at this point.

Yates, as I pointed out before, did not take a hit to the head. He went down with a knee injury.....a non-contact injury...........walked off, but could still be an ACL.

weeden looked good. hopefully he stays away from Obrien and just continues the sandlot plays

How can you tell if a punt glanced off the fingers?
Really. That's a wasted challenge for O'Brien I'm afraid.
I think Mercilus obviously touched it, but would have been surprised if the call was overturned. The result of the play was pretty much a turnover, so that was a good challenge.

Texans TE's

LOL
Somewhere right now Bennie Joppru is relaxing on a remote island drinking a margarita and reading that comment on his laptop with a huge smile on his face. He's living that good life after receiving some very big paychecks over three years as a second-round pick from the Houston Texans despite never seeing the field for this team. He ended up playing in 18 NFL games for the Seattle Seahawks before retiring.

Back