Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

the Official Half Assed Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

that was bad pocket presence by TJ, he could have moved to his right, easily and had a ton of time.. it was like the last sack he didn't help his OL at all..
Meh. X and Ben together should be able to stop that in its tracks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You would think, knowing the importance of this game, the coaches and players would have been prepared...I guess that's too much to ask

Heads should start to roll on the f'ing PLANE RIDE HOME! This is embarrassing from O'Brien all the way down!

That was a desperate call on that FG "attempt".

Can you kick a 70 yard FG?
Sure coach.
Make it happen.

that was as bad as that decision last week to go on 4th down instead of kicking a fg after we got that turnover against the patsies

LMAO, O'Brien is an idiot. Was that really a good time to see if Novak could hit a career long field goal? Simple game management coach, c'mon you are giving away points and your aren't even playing.

Lots of pouty kids in here today. What do you really expect with no run game, no QB, and no offensive line?

meh. You know what? Screw the Texans. Time to go get some beer, fried chicken, smoke some weed, and watch a movie. I seen this **** to many times to sit through it again. I have no idea what made me think they'd do something today. Obviously, when making predictions, no one here should pay me any attention.

2:15...we need a drive. Wake up offense.

Maybe they have Mallet's alarm clock in the offense team meetings?

Back