Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

the Official Half Assed Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

That second turnover was a momentum changer.
I just hope we can hold them to a field goal.

I'm not sure why Alfred Blue can't hold on to the ball.
I'd like to think of him as a reliable back but he hasn't been.

Just need to hold it to a one possession game at the half. We all know this defense doesn't like to play the first half for some reason.

Texans are just jinxed in this damn building.

Best officiated quarter I've ever seen in Lucas Oil Stadium though.

for )(*@#$)(@ sakes.. a 40 year old QB with hurt ribs and we are playing like a bunch of )(*@#$)(*@# pansies.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PRESS COVERAGE AND SEND THE HOUSE!!!!!

for )(*@#$)(@ sakes.. a 40 year old QB with hurt ribs and we are playing like a bunch of )(*@#$)(*@# pansies.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PRESS COVERAGE AND SEND THE HOUSE!!!!!

Crenels defense is lights out or horrible, not much middle ground, but that's on the O.

Of course it is sad to be getting beat by a washed up injured QB.

The Texans D makes Hasselbeck look like Tom Brady.
You said it. That was an awful defensive series for our linebackers. Not sure what they were doing on that TD pass. Brian Cushing looked like he was in the wrong spot. It almost looked like he was playing zone, which looks awkward on red zone defense, rather than covering the guy catching the Touchdown.

When Cushing is at his best he's draped all over that guy and either intercepting it or knocking the pass away. And of course, our safeties are nowhere near the play. Some of our defensive players are playing three or four yards off the guy they are supposed to cover. I never understood that. Especially inside the red zone. We have to be playing closer than that,

You said it. That was an awful defensive series for our linebackers. Not sure what they were doing on that TD pass. Brian Cushing looked like he was in the wrong spot. It almost looked like he was playing zone, which looks awkward on red zone defense, rather than covering the guy catching the Touchdown.

When Cushing is at his best he's draped all over that guy and either intercepting it or knocking the pass away. And of course, our safeties are nowhere near the play. Some of our defensive players are playing three or four yards off the guy they are supposed to cover. I never understood that. Especially inside the red zone. We have to be playing closer than that,
If Cush was in the right spot, that was going to be a sack for Watt.

Crenels defense is lights out or horrible, not much middle ground, but that's on the O.

Of course it is sad to be getting beat by a washed up injured QB.
We should have still held the Colts to only a field goal there.
That Touchdown allowed was unacceptable on all accounts.

You could dress Tom Brady, Gronk and the rest of the Patriots in Texan uniforms and they would lose in Indy.

Omg, I hate these f-ing Colts, for the love of everything can we please beat these shitheads in Indy just once?!?!?!

No turnovers and we're up 3-0. Sadly, the Offense looks like they're sleepwalking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We need to bang Hasselbeck around a little more. This is still a winnable game that is there for the taking, let's see who wants it more...

Whoever made the decision to put Savage on IR and Griffin on the IR designate to return list needs to be drawn and quartered. We could find a TE as good as Griffin on any street in Houston. Well, someone other than Rick Smith might be able to. Actually seeing what Savage could do is more important for this franchise. He's bound to be better than Yates. Yeah, I know our 1st ever playoff win was with him under center. He had a monster game from Foster and big turnovers from the D. He didn't actually carry the team on his back. He doesn't have it in him.

The more I watch Alfred Blue the more I want to see of Polk, Grimes and Hunt. Blue had a chance to prove he's an NFL starting running back but he's literally had one great game this season. I expected more out of him.

I believe next season is a contract year for the injury prone Arian Foster. I'd feel better if we drafted a running back in the first three rounds of the 2016 NFL Draft to groom for the future.

I still want to believe in Blue but he's given me very little to be excited about.

The more I watch Alfred Blue the more I want to see of Polk, Grimes and Hunt. Blue had a chance to prove he's an NFL starting running back but he's literally had one great game this season. I expected more out of him.

I believe next season is a contract year for the injury prone Arian Foster. I'd feel better if we drafted a running back in the first three rounds of the 2016 NFL Draft to groom for the future.

I still want to believe in Blue but he's given me very little to be excited about.

Foster and Blue need to go

Quarterback and offensive guard should be taken in the first two rounds. Running back and safety in rounds three and four. Just saying.

Back