Where did I say he's trash? 1 TD every 8 games sucks. 41TD's every 34 games sucks. I just don't understand all the back and forth over a JAG and that's all Collins is to this point
I know this conversation would be better in the Texans Wide Receivers thread - oh wait...
You can agree to disagree, but we are not having a Nico lovefest. It's a pretty honest assessment of where he is at in his career:
1. Availability has been an issue with 10 missed games
2. Had a few bad games but overall isn't a "bad hands" guy
3. The QB situation had a lot to do with his production
4. He isn't and never was intended to be WR1 on this team
5. They invested a 3rd round pick and two other lower round picks, so don't give up on the investment after year 2 considering #1 and #3
6. IF he can stay on the field and IF the Texans have a good QB, he has the measurables and potential to greatly exceed his production
That's it. No All-Pro talk. No WR1 talks. Nothing other than potential to be a solid WR2 and valuable contributor to the offense.
And you've called him a JAG multiple times. Maybe we have a different definition of what a Just A Guy actually is, other than a churning on the bottom of the roster and easily replaceable limited skills player. In other words... trash.