Support and keep Texans Talk going. Make a donation here.

Texans Wide Receivers

vtech9

Veteran
We

All the podcast that I listen to, are singing high praises. I never heard of this podcast you just posted.
The guy that mentioned it is CoachDonte31. He has his own channel, and was just a guest here.

If all you want to hear is the good stuff, Coty Davis and John Hickman are good ones to listen to. If you want a really pessimistic view, and almost a negative view, listen to Paul Gallant. There are many others, and I try to listen to them all.

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!
Not the first time i’ve read Cooks is cooking all comers. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not. I hope it means Cooks is taking the next step and becoming a top tier WR 1
Cooks has been a very productive every year he's been in the nfl and healthy. He's a very unique wr because he can take the top off, but he's a very good route runner also.

Texansballer74

The Marine
The guy that mentioned it is CoachDonte31. He has his own channel, and was just a guest here.

If all you want to hear is the good stuff, Coty Davis and John Hickman are good ones to listen to. If you want a really pessimistic view, and almost a negative view, listen to Paul Gallant. There are many others, and I try to listen to them all.
Ok gotcha, Coty and John doesn’t butter them up all the times either. If a player is having a bad camp, they will point that out. These guys you post I never seen their channel or podcast. And trust me I’m all over YouTube and Twitter listening to whoever is talking about the Texans.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
All they need is a miracle.

There's one guy who is a top 25 WR (Cooks).
A 2nd year guy with all the tools (Collins) that needs to make a big step forward.
Three age 29 WRs (Conley, Moore, Dorsett) with a collective 19 years in the league who've never put it together.
5 guys I would have never heard of if they weren't on the Texans roster.

This has to be the worst WR group since...the 2021 Texans WRs group.

Still, they're better than the TE group. Horrific.

Remember, the passing game is supposed to be the strength of the offense because of the moribund rushing attack. How is this not going to be the worst offense in league for the 2nd consecutive season?
Terrible that they didn't really give Mills the tools to be successful this season .... The offense is likely to be bad no matter how well he plays individually and we're not going to get a clear image of how good he may or may not be ..... they'll end up reaching for a QB in the draft.

• Sad
Reactions: JB

SnakeEyes

Under NRG

Paul never gives much credit. Coty and Hickman are normally spot on. And the other day the Locked On Podcast had Nick Caserio on. And he was excited about Nico, and also was extremely informative about what he and the coaches are looking for in camp. Along with what and how they teach. Like is an INT a QB only issue, a WR and QB or is it the D playing that well. Once they decide, they will work on the issue until it isn't a problem. Or they will move some players around and check the results. It goes much deeper than that. But how he summarizes it is really a good listen.