Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Titans Part 1 - Gameday Thread

Haha actually that video shows that AJ initiated the whole thing by ripping Finnegan's helmet off, Finnegan responds by doing the same, and AJ throws him down and starts wailing on him from behind (ewwwww!). Take off the blinders, your boy is at fault here, Finnegan didn't even throw a punch!

Sorry. Luck Charms went directly with hands to the face as soon as the ball was snapped. Try again.

glove with the game of a lifetime.......go play the lottery today young man!!!!!

wowwww impressive 3 ints....no matter what

Haha actually that video shows that AJ initiated the whole thing by ripping Finnegan's helmet off, Finnegan responds by doing the same, and AJ throws him down and starts wailing on him from behind (ewwwww!). Take off the blinders, your boy is at fault here, Finnegan didn't even throw a punch!

It started with Finnegan running at AJ with hands to the face right when the ball was snapped. You can't do that.

You didn't see the previous dirty ass plays by your boy, AJ has no track record of this. Your boy revels in being called the dirtiest player in the NFL.

Dang, that was fast! On YouTube already...

lol Moss quit on that play.

BTW...Rusty Smith is officially Glover Quin's ***** now.

QFT!

LOL Moss already quitting. That was a TD if he wanted it and he made a point of letting it go by.

Moss is a quitter like no other. He can kiss Hall of Fame good bye and join Ricky Watters on the quitter's list.

Funny how easily we win games when we have a running game and the defense steps up.

You have no credibility, and your opinion is worthless to me. You're a fan of the dirtiest team in the league, on the opposing team's board, and you're sitting here lecturing me on who's fault it is? Get real.

I agreed with you earlier that AJ was at fault, he shouldn't have lost his cool, but if you can't see that Finnegan instigated it by launching himself immediately at AJs face, then I think you're the one who needs to take off the blinders.

Tell me. What did finnegan do when the ball was snapped? Where did both his hands shove? Then tell me what that POS does at the 4 second mark in the video. HINT: The announcer will give you the answer.

No one is disputing that André lost his cool and should have been ejected. I'm a little ashamed of him. That was out of character for the NORMALLY reserved AJ, but one can't help but wonder what Finnegan was saying/doing all game to warrant being tagged like that.

I agreed with you earlier that AJ was at fault, he shouldn't have lost his cool, but if you can't see that Finnegan instigated it by launching himself immediately at AJs face, then I think you're the one who needs to take off the blinders.

I agree with this. AJ should not have reacted as he did, but it was still a reaction to Finnegan's hands to the face. Started by Finnegan, finished by AJ. Both players at fault.

It started with Finnegan running at AJ with hands to the face right when the ball was snapped. You can't do that.

Well technically it started a few years ago with Finnegan being a little jackass all game, every game. AJ was just waiting to put him in his place.

Sorry. Luck Charms went directly with hands to the face as soon as the ball was snapped. Try again.

You're exactly right, but thats what Finnegan does. He's dirty, remember? I doubt that was the first time he's made that move today. The difference is AJ couldn't let it go in a 20-0 blowout for some reason. AJ knows Finnegan's game by now, the guy runs his mouth all day. It's a shame AJ couldn't be the "bigger man" and let Finnegan run his mouth while getting blown out.

All I'm saying is there has to be blame thrown upon AJ here, and I think most of it.

No one is disputing that André lost his cool and should have been ejected. I'm a little ashamed of him. That was out of character for the NORMALLY reserved AJ, but one can't help but wonder what Finnegan was saying/doing all game to warrant being tagged like that.

Yep, you're right.

You're exactly right, but thats what Finnegan does. He's dirty, remember? I doubt that was the first time he's made that move today. The difference is AJ couldn't let it go in a 20-0 blowout for some reason. AJ knows Finnegan's game by now, the guy runs his mouth all day. It's a shame AJ couldn't be the "bigger man" and let Finnegan run his mouth while getting blown out.

All I'm saying is there has to be blame thrown upon AJ here, and I think most of it.

Why most of it? One guy runs his mouth then gets his ass beat. How is that not fair?

Yeah God forbid the man finally says enough is ****ing enough and decides to put a beatdown on his punk ass.

No one's saying he didn't deserve to be ejected. Stop your vaginality.

Considering the histories of the 2 players in question, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna give Andre the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, Titans and their fans are all pieces of crap.

3 seconds into the Youtube you can see Finnegan had his left hand holding Andre's facemask and then he threw a right hand. Andre responded with a combination.

Yep, you're right.

Watch the video again. Tell me. What did finnegan do when the ball was snapped? Where did both his hands shove? Then tell me what that POS does at the 4 second mark in the video. HINT: The announcer will give you the answer

Your delusional if you think AJ is more at fault here for what transpired. That troll has had this coming for along time. And he got his troll hair stomped on by the Beast once again.

Finnegan reminds me of that cocky, illiterate mother****er at parties always trying to start something just to make himself feel better and to get attention.

You have no credibility, and your opinion is worthless to me. You're a fan of the dirtiest team in the league, on the opposing team's board, and you're sitting here lecturing me on who's fault it is? Get real.

You're hurting me... please stop.

I'll say it again, that is what Finnegan does. Is it dirty and against the rules and did he deserve to get socked in the head? Absolutely! But he has done it for the past 6 years, twice a year, to Johnson and never has AJ reacted like that. He does it this time in a 20-0 rout and AJ finally reacts. The timing is what is interesting to me. So yea, to me AJ initiated THE FIGHT. That doesn't mean Finnegan didn't warrant it. AJ let Finny get into his head, that's all.

I'm not defending Finnegan this time, I have in the past but he warranted an ass-beating like that.

Watch the video again. Tell me. What did finnegan do when the ball was snapped? Where did both his hands shove? Then tell me what that POS does at the 4 second mark in the video. HINT: The announcer will give you the answer

Your delusional if you think AJ is more at fault here for what transpired. That troll has had this coming for along time. And he got his troll hair stomped on by the Beast once again.

I have watched the video and I've addressed it, if I said Finnegan was not at fault for that fight then I misspoke. He is to be blamed as well. But regardless of whether Finnegan "had this coming" that doesn't ok AJ to wail on him like that, in the NFLs eyes. (ie a looming suspension)

THIS^^^^^^

Not only did Finnegan jump at AJ and hit him in the face with both hands as the ball is snapped, he subsequently punched AJ in the side of the helmet when AJ began to defend himself. That little dirtbag leprechaun was responsible for starting it. AJ let him know who would finish it.

I'll say it again, that is what Finnegan does. Is it dirty and against the rules and did he deserve to get socked in the head? Absolutely! But he has done it for the past 6 years, twice a year, to Johnson and never has AJ reacted like that. He does it this time in a 20-0 rout and AJ finally reacts. The timing is what is interesting to me. So yea, to me AJ initiated THE FIGHT. That doesn't mean Finnegan didn't warrant it. AJ let Finny get into his head, that's all.

I'm not defending Finnegan this time, I have in the past but he warranted an ass-beating like that.

So what then. What's your ****ing point? That it's a bad thing that Andre finally had enough? Maybe he was pissed that Cortland was being a punk ass ***** DOWN 20-0.

So what then. What's your ****ing point? That it's a bad thing that Andre finally had enough? Maybe he was pissed that Cortland was being a punk ass ***** DOWN 20-0.

He is going well out of his way to try and throw dirt on our guy because AJ finally literally beat his personal ***** down, not just on the field.

AJ initiated the fight?!!?! You are lying to yourself. He defended himself and ripped Fukdagain's helmet off, at which point Fukdagain threw the first punch. The tape doesn't lie, son.

My point is AJ will get suspended for reacting to something he shouldn't have and usually doesn't. Let Finnegan look like an *****, he does that very well all by himself.

My point is AJ will get suspended for reacting to something he shouldn't have and usually doesn't. Let Finnegan look like an *****, he does that very well all by himself.

Doesn't matter. Him being suspended on a short week turnaround with a bum ankle is a worthy sacrifice to beat the **** out of the worst person in football.

The NFL needs to understand that they share some blame in this type of stuff also. They let this stuff get out of hand by not penalizing players earlier and letting it build up to this level.

Suspended? Doubt it - no history there and Finnegan has a bit of a rep as a "provoker."

Leave the suspensions to cheap-shotting punks like Pittsburgh's James Harrison who just got flagged for another spearing of the QB with his helmet.

He is going well out of his way to try and throw dirt on our guy because AJ finally literally beat his personal ***** down, not just on the field.

I've said before I really like AJ. He's one of the best players in the league, seems to be a good guy and is someone I would love to have on my team. I've never had a problem with the guy and I doubt I ever will. You guys think I am putting a lot more emotion into this than I really am.

I'm not trying to smear AJ at all, if I was why would I try to do it on a message board full of people who love the guy?

I just see it a different way then you guys, and that's probably to be expected. Finnegan deserved to get his ass kicked, we can agree on that much.

Doesn't matter. Him being suspended on a short week turnaround with a bum ankle is a worthy sacrifice to beat the **** out of the worst person in football.

That works, I just wouldn't want my best player to be out for a big game in a tight division race.

Ziggy - I think both should be suspended. Finnegan because he's an ***** and AJ because he threw multiple punches. Maybe they won't, though, because they were ejected.

No, it's really not.

Yeah its not. Your kicking their butt all over Reliant and then you go and have a brain explosion going into one of the toughest games of the year.

Hope you all like a large dose of Jones and Walter. Assuming he gets suspended, if he doesn't, its not the worst time to get ejected up 20 points at home.

Time will tell from this perspective.

Well, i for 1 think it was worth it b/c if there was anyone in the league who deserved an ass whipping it was him. As i said in another thread, he's been doing this for years in the league & it's been a double dose towards AJ simply b/c they play each other twice a year. AJ finally broke & i completely understand why.

Money & time well spent AJ.

Funny thing about this game is that the coaching sucked (or at least was pretty questionable at times early) and yet, the players grew balls and executed. I think more credit/blame needs to go to players.

You definitely didn't watch the video if you think AJ deserves most of the blame. Finnegan blasted off the line and put his hands in AJ's face. Then, threw the FIRST punch, but AJ had his helmet on. Andre was smart enough to take off Finnegan's helmet and THEN start beating his ass.

the defense shows up....and the offense stayd in bed this morning....seriously....this theme has to stop somewhere

and if the offense would have shown up.....then the defense would have stayd home.........wowwwww just wowwwwww

I know this is a common theme.... but guys, look back at the games we've played. The defense has played well in the first half of most games. I think there are three games that we flat out sucked (as a defense) in the first half. Skins, Giants, & Jacksonville.

Other than that, the offense has been leaving our boys hanging all year long... except for Indy (Wk1), Skins, KC, Jets, SD.... & in some of those games they just couldn't bring enough to dig us out of the hole we got ourselves in.

If the offense could have just stayed on the field..... I'm not even saying they had to score, just put a few drives together....... All those games would have finished differently.

The graphic said that we have scored 3 points all season in the last 2 minutes of the 1st half. That's just abysmal. It doesn't help when you have 30 yards to go for FG range with 12 seconds and you start throwing 4 yard dump offs. Play calling in these situations is killing us.

Burro......

FYI, the Coach does not decide where the ball goes. There were probably 3 routes, Matt chooses where the ball goes, depending on what he sees.

Burro......

FYI, the Coach does not decide where the ball goes. There were probably 3 routes, Matt chooses where the ball goes, depending on what he sees.

Yeah, but coaching has a lot to do with wanting to try to push the ball down field in attempt to score instead of running the clock out with runs. The coach also has something to do with knowing when to call timeouts. I could go on, but I reckon you'd sprinkle sunshine on Kubiak's faults anyway.

Yeah, but coaching has a lot to do with wanting to try to push the ball down field in attempt to score instead of running the clock out with runs. The coach also has something to do with knowing when to call timeouts. I could go on, but I reckon you'd sprinkle sunshine on Kubiak's faults anyway.

If Arian Foster wasn't leading the league in TDs (which he was at the time) I would agree with you. Again, I've asked for people with the ability to go back & watch those run plays...... If Eric Winston would have done what he normally does on the play side, two of those would have been touchdowns.

If Kubiak is putting the ball in AF's hands, I'm thinking he's trying to score, whether we are on the 5 yard line or our own 45.

It's not like Ward was in the game.

Back