Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Titans Part 1 - Gameday Thread

Anyone banging on AJ for banging on Finnegan needs a reminder of what happened on the prior play. Foster had a probable 80 yd TD run negated by a terrible facemask by that POS UT player Griffin. That entire defense plays dirty and it almost resulted in an injury to Arian Foster. It was time for someone on this team to stop making like Switzerland and swing back.

Kudos to AJ for taking on that task.

Anyone banging on AJ for banging on Finnegan needs a reminder of what happened on the prior play. Foster had a probable 80 yd TD run negated by a terrible facemask by that POS UT player Griffin. That entire defense plays dirty and it almost resulted in an injury to Arian Foster. It was time for someone on this team to stop making like Switzerland and swing back.

Kudos to AJ for taking on that task.

Try..........the last few seasons.............

I haven't seen the fight, and I have no doubt Finnegan initiated it, but did Finnegan actually throw a punch? Johnson has a lot more to lose by going crazy like he did.

I haven't seen the fight, and I have no doubt Finnegan initiated it, but did Finnegan actually throw a punch? Johnson has a lot more to lose by going crazy like he did.

Finnegan started with hands right to AJs face, but AJ threw like 3 punches after that.

Nope. Richard Seymour got nothing but a fine for an unprovoked open hand punch to Big Ben's face.

If the NFL give game suspensions then something is wrong.

Seymour hit a helmeted guy and Ben acted it up.

AJ tore into a guy on the ground, more severe, higher degree of suspendability I think.

So we are soft because we don't throw punches?

Find me one other game this week or season where a TOUGH team has gotten someone ejected for fighting?

Fighting doesn't make you tough.

Just keep the pacifism on your side of the pond and we'll be good.

I say good on AJ. Finnegan has been having it coming for years. Again. AJ has no previous history of this behavior. Finnegan has. If the league had done something about Finnegan years ago like they should have, this probably would have never happened. It is no secret the Titans have head hunted in the past. Unfortunately, AJ will pay the price for Goodell not doing his job and nipping Finnegan's dirty play in the bud early. Am I standing up for my guy? You betcha.

This type of soft attitude is precisely what is wrong with the Texans organization. Time to shed the choir boy image and start making other teams your *****. AJ has had no history of this at all. None. Burned again is just a the opposite. As a matter of fact, it would not surprise me at all if this was the game plan by Fisher all along. Get Burned Again under AJ's skin to eliminate him from the game.

I am all for the Texans going for good guys, and keeping away from the jackasses, but I wholeheartedly support the ass kicking AJ just delivered the Lucky Charms dude. 31 is, and has been a punk for years - he started it up, and couldn't man up. If AJ gets a ban then there is something wrong with the NFL.

That play was a great lesson for kids. If you are a jackass, you are more likely than not going to get hit. AJ is our ****ing Batman.

Just keep the pacifism on your side of the pond and we'll be good.

I say good on AJ. Finnegan has been having it coming for years. Again. AJ has no previous history of this behavior. Finnegan has. If the league had done something about Finnegan years ago like they should have, this probably would have never happened. It is no secret the Titans have head hunted in the past. Unfortunately, AJ will pay the price for Goodell not doing his job and nipping Finnegan's dirty play in the bud early. Am I standing up for my guy? You betcha.

Ummmm, ok, I see how your response had no evidence that hard/tough teams throw punches. Keep up your well thought out responses.

Seymour hit a helmeted guy and Ben acted it up.

AJ tore into a guy on the ground, more severe, higher degree of suspendability I think.

AJ got physically started on, and finished the matter off.

Ben got sucker hit under his chin without touching Seymour.

I think the provoked nature of this case balances out the severity of the ass kicking AJ just dealt the Irishman.

Finnegan started with hands right to AJs face, but AJ threw like 3 punches after that.

I understand the frustration and that it was a long-time coming, but he had him on the ground, face down throwing haymakers. Besides all the "man-card" comments that are sure to continue, you have to fault AJ here as well.

AJ let Finnegan get into his head and regardless of the scoreboard you have to let it go. Both should probably be suspended, but the Titans season is over while the Texans still have a shot.

Quinn will need to average 3 ints a game for the rest of the season for me to get over everything.

I understand the frustration and that it was a long-time coming, but he had him on the ground, face down throwing haymakers. Besides all the "man-card" comments that are sure to continue, you have to fault AJ here as well.

AJ let Finnegan get into his head and regardless of the scoreboard you have to let it go. Both should probably be suspended, but the Titans season is over while the Texans still have a shot.

I agree.

Back