Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Titans Part 1 - Gameday Thread

If I was the commish, I would suspend Finnegan 1 game and AJ two. You simply cannot swing at another player.

Fake Irishman looks like a douche bag smiling at the camera and squinting. Kindly point your attention at the scoreboard Finny, yeah, 17-0!

AJ 6'3" 230-Lbs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fake Irishman 5'11" 190

Amazzingg!!!

AJ doing the talking on the field and off(technically still on).

Finnif*g got what was coming to him, on back to back plays too. Awesome, I don't have a AJ jersey before today. I'm jolting that down as the next thing I'm buying from the Texans.

Andre is my frickin hero.

EDIT: And Kubiak giving the big FU to Fisher, Bud, and the Titans. Houston converts a 4th and 1, as their cruising their way towards a route and a shut out. GTFO TITANS, GET THAT **** OUT OF OUR HOUSE

WAY TO GO ANDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a rat's ass about doing the right thing....that mother****er has had it coming for a long time. I am glad AJ made him his *****.

Really, the Titans know well enough not to pile in, Fisher maintains discipline.

Texans don't. Simple as that.

Blame Kubiak. Blame Kubiak. Blame Kubiak. I've ****ing had it. I'm not going to get on my boys for going out there and fighting against the dirtiest ****ing team in the NFL. JEEZ.

AJ has a bright future in the MMA after his playing days are over. He worked that punk.

THATS the issue. AJ pulls him down, gets on him and takes two uncontested shots to CF's head. If Goodell is serious about maintaining a certain image, he pretty much has to suspend AJ for an extra game than Finne.

This game has officially made my season. If we lose the remaining 5, I'll at least have this game. :fans::fans:

AJ for Governor!

Blame Kubiak. Blame Kubiak. Blame Kubiak. I've ****ing had it. I'm not going to get on my boys for going out there and fighting against the dirtiest ****ing team in the NFL. JEEZ.

I'm one of the only Kubiak supporters on this board so drop that garbage.

I get on anyone who behaves badly and invading a pitch is bad behaviour. In the NBA each player who took the field would be suspended.

AJ is a man. Take that Texans PR team, you bunch of wing wangs.

Finnegan threw a punch too, whatever suspension is coming is coming for both guys. For this particular case, I wouldn't suspend either for the next game. I would, however, suspend both of them in the next Titans/Texans game.

Fair enough, so much for AJ being the role model wide out.

He just lost a lot of respect from me right there.

That kind of thing has no place in sport.... except fight sports obviously.

This type of soft attitude is precisely what is wrong with the Texans organization. Time to shed the choir boy image and start making other teams your *****. AJ has had no history of this at all. None. Burned again is just a the opposite. As a matter of fact, it would not surprise me at all if this was the game plan by Fisher all along. Get Burned Again under AJ's skin to eliminate him from the game.

This type of soft attitude is precisely what is wrong with the Texans organization. Time to shed the choir boy image and start making other teams your *****. AJ has had no history of this at all. None. Burned again is just a the opposite. As a matter of fact, it would not surprise me at all if this was the game plan by Fisher all along. Get Burned Again under AJ's skin to eliminate him from the game.

So we are soft because we don't throw punches?

Find me one other game this week or season where a TOUGH team has gotten someone ejected for fighting?

Fighting doesn't make you tough.

Back