Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Titans Part 1 - Gameday Thread

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
Alright guys aand gals our backs are against the wall, Gary's Job might ride on every game we have left but we need to get behind the Bull, Lets go Texans Beat the Titans:fans:

Alright, Go Texans. blah blah blah

We should win today. I see no reason why we can't. Our offense should be able to score more points than theirs. But, this is the Texans we are talking about, and after the two last second loses we've just endured, I'm feeling a bit snake bit. But I'm ready for the game anyway.

:fans:

If they dont win this one they wont win another one.

With thatsaid the Texans are gonna kick some Tack butt.

Alright, Go Texans. blah blah blah

We should win today. I see no reason why we can't. Our offense should be able to score more points than theirs. But, this is the Texans we are talking about, and after the two last second loses we've just endured, I'm feeling a bit snake bit. But I'm ready for the game anyway.

Put a little "snake oil" on it, Thorn, you'll do fine.:)

Me too. I want to believe that we will win this one, I really hope we do but...I'm not confident by any stretch.

GO TEXANS!!

Yeah, it sucks that the confidence is already gone at this point in the season.

I will however, continue to watch my team, win or lose. :fans:

Got our sideline wristbands on! We will be holding the Texas flag during the song at 11:45. Inside reliant arena for practice.

Today's gonna be a fun day win or lose.

Go Texans!

Got our sideline wristbands on! We will be holding the Texas flag during the song at 11:45. Inside reliant arena for practice.

Today's gonna be a fun day win or lose.

Go Texans!

Let's hope you bring them luck - or better yet, let's hope you bring them skill!

Go Texans! :fans:

Now that that's out of the way - over/under 300 yards passing for Rusty Smith?

Let's try something new (and stupid). Instead of rooting for positive things during the game (TDs, sacks on opposing QB, defensive plays) let's root for negative things (Foster fumbles, AJ drops every ball thrown his way, etc)

Let's see if that works....:spin:

Let's try something new (and stupid). Instead of rooting for positive things during the game (TDs, sacks on opposing QB, defensive plays) let's root for negative things (Foster fumbles, AJ drops every ball thrown his way, etc)

Stop it.

Go Texans.

Quietly confident.

As much as I bag our secondary, surely they can't look THAT bad against Mr Rusty(he's so obscure I can't even recall his last name)?

As game time gets closer, any good working links would be appreciated too.

I've been trying that a few times the past few weeks, it doesn't work. :pissed:

DA inactive with a hammy. Do we have a rookie sighting today? I'm pretty sure I don't wanna see Jacoby dropping any potential first down passes, thank you.

I got the Texans and the Over. Not sure if I placed that wager with my heart, logic, the market or on a disturbance in the farce. Come on Texans, momma needs a new hip! :texflag:

i cant see how we lose this.. with that said, i said the same thing 2 weeks ago v the jags. the titans are seriously depleted without jason jones, ball, britt & vince. if we cant do this at home, maybe it is time for a change

Quietly confident.

As much as I bag our secondary, surely they can't look THAT bad against Mr Rusty(he's so obscure I can't even recall his last name)?

As game time gets closer, any good working links would be appreciated too.

Have you tried this one?

i cant see how we lose this.. with that said, i said the same thing 2 weeks ago v the jags. the titans are seriously depleted without jason jones, ball, britt & vince. if we cant do this at home, maybe it is time for a change

And lest you forget the Colts?...............

Am I the only one wondering what the hell Slaton is even doing on the team these days. No return duties for... 3 weeks, no rushing yards for... 3 weeks... Not even sure he's been on the field at all?

Am I the only one wondering what the hell Slaton is even doing on the team these days. No return duties for... 3 weeks, no rushing yards for... 3 weeks... Not even sure he's been on the field at all?

Just in case Kubiak orders the Moons over My Hammy off the menu.

If I had that I might be tempted to use it :)

haha, think there's an option where you 'only' get to follow one team, but it's like 200$ so no reason to go for the full package.

Cool thing is that the games are shown 'live', with a 2-min delay that is (buffering I guess) and IF one wishes to go back and watch a game, it's all right there. I try to keep myself to 5 games a week ;)

Andre Johnson - "If we want to get where we want to be, we have to win them all. That's it. Period. Point blank."
The 6-0 finish has to start today. If the Texans lose, I'm pretty sure the Keep Kubiak Club will be disbanded. If the Texans win, we'll have at least 4 more days of Sunshine.

Put your shades on.
Texans 20
Titans 19

Does anyone know of a stream for today's game (I'm aware of MyP2P, but for some reason the Texans games are never up until almost the 2nd quarter.)

The 6-0 finish has to start today. If the Texans lose, I'm pretty sure the Keep Kubiak Club will be disbanded. If the Texans win, we'll have at least 4 more days of Sunshine.

Put your shades on.
Texans 20
Titans 19

I'm not so sure. HWWNBN had his club even while he was cleaning out his locker at Reliant.

Put your shades on.
Texans 20
Titans 19

Screw the shades, need something like 26-20

Back