Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Titans Part 1 - Gameday Thread

haha, think there's an option where you 'only' get to follow one team, but it's like 200$ so no reason to go for the full package.

Cool thing is that the games are shown 'live', with a 2-min delay that is (buffering I guess) and IF one wishes to go back and watch a game, it's all right there. I try to keep myself to 5 games a week ;)

Ok. This one has me scratching my head. There is an oxymoron in there somewhere.:kitten:

notice how idiotic that just looked.. corner blitz, schaub doesn't look that way, Walter doesn't even stop and throw his hands up in space to get that first down.. that's freakn' ridiculous horrible coaching, i say we root for the the Dynamos for now on.

So we're going to give a 3rd string rookie QB who's making his first start a short field.

This coach is down right retarded.

Also nice to see that we're so pass happy again.

notice how idiotic that just looked.. corner blitz, schaub doesn't look that way, Walter doesn't even stop and throw his hands up in space to get that first down.. that's freakn' ridiculous horrible coaching, i say we root for the the Dynamos for now on.

Go right ahead! See ya!

We're having trouble this season because of field position. Utterly horrendous what JJ and Slaton have "gotten" us to start with. Absolutely criminal, actually.

Soccer???? N-word please!!!!

Would've been nice to pin them at the goal line with a punt and then get a 3 and out.

You got a rookie making his first start....we should've pinned his ass at the goal line and tried to force a mistake. Play field position.

Last edited:
The coach is who screwed them out of field position.

The horse is beaten, my friend.

Kubiak's sucktitude isn't stopping JJ or Slaton from returning the ****ing ball worth a damn or the fat special teams douches from blocking for them.

Save the criticism for when he actually deserves it, jeez. So tiring.

Here's the Schaub we may as well get used to. The one that overthrows a wide open Jacoby, gets shook and throws to Andre short of the marker, then waits around too long in the pocket and nearly gets sacked. It's amazing, this is the first time all year I felt that we may have the advantage at qb, but it might not be true.

No pass blocking today. Yuck.

EDIT: Before people jump on my throat, not on that last play, just overall observation.

LOL, why does Jacoby Jones act like every touch is a PR?

Catch the ball and move up field. We need to draft a legit #2 WR this offseason... or sign someone.

Well, so far so good I say. Things look on track for another slow start to the first half for the offense.

Texans will win today. They're due for a win right now and they're at home against a Titans team that's playing some young guy with no experience at QB. Then there will be a new keep Kubes thread since he beat a Titans team in disarray in a meaningless game.

Calm down everybody. All of you know that our offense doesn't start playing until later in the game when Kubiak can go away from the script.

just cant get both sides offense & defense every playin at the same time.....just a impossible task for the texans to grasp......always one or the other smh

That's how you hit...

I think people can relax on Cushing...he's still going to be a good player. He played well last week and it looks like it's carrying over this week. The decision to move him to MLB was incredibly stupid.

Back