Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS VS RAVENS PLAYOFFS............"NEVERMORE" QUOTH THE TEXANS!

Ravens unanimous pick to win on nfl.com

However, I find it interesting that everyone’s score prediction is within 7 points. That is a typical Texans game this season that comes down to the wire. The Ravens have not been playing in these types of hard fought gritty games as much this season. And when they have… they have 4 losses to show for it.

In leading up to this game i've been watching all the Ravens' most impressive wins...The final scores make its look like the Ravens were more dominant than they actually were imo. The Det. game is the only game where the score truly encapsulates them dominating. More often than not tho, it was just teams beating themselves with unforced mistakes rather than the Ravens just outright pummeling them into submission as the final scores would indicate. Offensively, they can get it going at times like most teams..but i didn't see an offensive juggernaut. I feel like the 49ers & the Bills have a more steady & reliable offense tbh.

Between those games, the ravens were +7 in the TO department, but only 1 of those was what i would call a forced TO by the defense, the rest were just qb's trying to do too much. Tua/Purdy forcing it into triple coverage when they shouldn't have been trying to do that..... or just flat out bad accuracy/placement having nothing to do with pressure. & of course you can't give any good qb/team any extra possessions and short fields like that b/c they will more often than not capitalize. They're most complete game imo was the Detroit game..They just did whatever they wanted to in that game...but that game was early in the season...& Detroit in particular just looked like they wre lost the entire game...I liken it to our 1st game against the Colts.

Last edited:
In leading up to this game i've been watching all the Ravens' most impressive wins...The final scores make its look like the Ravens were more dominant than they actually were imo. The Det. game is the only game where the score truly encapsulates them dominating. More often than not tho, it was just teams beating themselves with unforced mistakes rather than the Ravens just outright pummeling them into submission as the final scores would indicate. Offensively, they can get it going at times like most teams..but i didn't see an offensive juggernaut. I feel like the 49ers & the Bills have a more steady & reliable offense tbh.

Between those games, the ravens were +7 in the TO department, but only 1 of those was what i would call a forced TO by the defense, the rest were just qb's trying to do too much. Tua/Purdy forcing it into triple coverage when they shouldn't have been trying to do that..... or just flat out bad accuracy/placement having nothing to do with pressure. & of course you can't give any good qb/team any extra possessions and short fields like that b/c they will more often than not capitalize. They're most complete game imo was the Detroit game..They just did whatever they wanted to in that game...but that game was early in the season...& Detroit in particular just looked like they wre lost the entire game...I liken it to our 1st game against the Colts.

So hopefully that means the Texans doing what they know they need to do (focus on what you can control and execute your offense without mistakes as much as possible) should serve them well.

Tua and Purdy both Pee'd down there leg the whole game. It was really interesting to watch.

Panic throwing before pressure was even there.

That's why I am a fan of CJ. The poise helps him make the best decision 99% of the time.

This weeks injury report.

Jerry Hughes..DE..Ankle....OUT

Andrew Beck...FB..Back.....QUESTIONABLE
George Fant...OT..Illness..QUESTIONABLE

Tua and Purdy both Pee'd down there leg the whole game. It was really interesting to watch.

Panic throwing before pressure was even there.

That's why I am a fan of CJ. The poise helps him make the best decision 99% of the time.

Tua’s sort of known for that in the NFL at this point…But Purdy…I think just got caught up trying to win the MVP b/c if you remember that game was built up as not only a SB preview, but also the game that would decide the MVP. Deebo Samuel even came out on social media touting Purdy as “the obvious” choice. Purdy came out in that game and played like he had never played before…….in a bad way…me thinks the pressure of it all got to him & he did his best Dak Prescott impression.

If he’d just played within himself, the 9ers probably win that game.

So hopefully that means the Texans doing what they know they need to do (focus on what you can control and execute your offense without mistakes as much as possible) should serve them well.

I agree given how good CJ has been protecting the ball this year. There shouldn’t be that much resistance moving the ball between the 20’s. In the red zone, Slowik’s gonna have to get creative b/c the Ravens are pretty stout there. Gonna have to convert for TD’s at least 3 times in the red zone for us to have a pretty good shot at pulling this one out.

I agree given how good CJ has been protecting the ball this year. There shouldn’t be that much resistance moving the ball between the 20’s. In the red zone, Slowik’s gonna have to get creative b/c the Ravens are pretty stout there. Gonna have to convert for TD’s at least 3 times in the red zone for us to have a pretty good shot at pulling this one out.

One thing with CJ, and this is true to his All 22 tape.

He has reached another level of poise in the NFL as the season has gone on.

Looks like something clicked for him in the first Colts game when the game slowed down in the second half.

Pulling back to Baltimore, CJ was missing reads and locking on to his first read way too much in pressure situations.

Baltimore did a lot of blitzing, and challenged CJ to make the right throw quickly leaving easy first downs available. Many times leaving the hot open away from the rush. Almost as if to make him keep his eyes on the wrong side of the field. He wasn't processing as well as he was toward the end of the year when teams stopped blitzing him so much.

Cleveland tried a few times and failed miserbly. Always an answer for the pressure. Most of the time which led to chunk plays

Other things to note on the tape, there were two separate plays in which CJ didn't run the right play against Baltimore which caused a stall in the offense. Not including the procedural issues.

Things have changed. CJ has total command of the offense and this OL group is finally used to playing together.

3 sacks in 3 games the last 3 weeks..

Wk 1 Ravens(Rank 1) - 5 sacks
Wk 2 Colts(Rank 5)- 6 sacks

Wk 18- Colts(Rank 5)- 1 sack
Wildcard Weekend Browns(Rank 6)- 0 sacks

If the Texans and CJ can withstand the pressure, they have a great chance to win this game.

Last edited:
These last few posts in this thread above my post are why I wanted the Ravens instead of the Chiefs or Bills. Both of those other teams have either scary qbs who are better passers than LJ8 who’ve both been there before…or just present serious match up problems for us..not to mention the weather in those places looks to be worse.

Although week 1 is now a long distant memory & both teams have gotten better since that time, I feel like we’ve improved much more than they have. Plus too, There are things we can glean from that 1st game. For 1, it was closer than it appears on the final scoreboard…especially when you consider that we had a QB/HC and OC all making their debuts in the NFL in their current roles. You factor in that our offense & defense were both learning new schemes at the time….…The Ravens really should’ve dominated that game in every aspect there was to. Now Part of why that maybe didn’t happen was b/c they too were learning a new offensive scheme, but I don’t think that was as huge of a deal for them as maybe some of their fans think it was. I mean they still had a veteran star in LJ8 at qb..they still had Harbaugh on the sidelines. They also had veteran leadership all up and down that roster too. Just with that alone they should’ve been able to curbstomp us….and they really didn’t do that. Game was basically tied at the half.

Not saying that we should win over them…they’re the #1 seed…but we all watched our guys over the course of the year. We’ve all seen the notable improvement since that 1st game. I believe that this game is gonna be tougher for them than their fans really realize. And of course the longer we hang in, the more pressure begins to build up on them. If this game isn’t still up for grabs late in the 4th qtr, I’ll be shocked.

What it’s gonna come down to is preventing LJ8 from putting his cape on too much..& how well CJ is protected. They know they don’t stand a chance in hell if they can’t get pressure on him. He took some really bad sacks in that 1st game that in essence killed a lot of drives before they got started. I don’t see that happening this game.

You might not ever get it. The Ravens are the worst possible matchup for you for a ton of reasons. I will name them.

1. Per DVOA and almost any other worthwhile metric, the Ravens are one of the best teams of all time (5th I believe). The Chiefs aren't even close. I guess if yo would rather play an all time legendary team yeah great matchup, definitely the one you want.

2. The Texans have no run game, the Ravens like to GIVE teams the run to make sure they cover the deep pass and allow nothing over the top. You will not be able to exploit this in any meaningful way.

3. The Texans want to push the ball down the field, and that is specifically what Ravens defense is designed to prevent. As I mentioned before the average is the best ok the last 17 seasons because they literally allow no deep balls passing. The entre secondary is full of starts even without Humphrey Once again, worst possible matchup you could think of.

4. The weather isn't supposed to be just cold, but cold and very windy. Oh guess what that affects.....the deep passing game, what the Texans want to use. Once again, could not be a worse situation for what Texans want to do.

5. So when it is cold and blustery what else can you do? Run the ball! Oh right The Ravens are the best running team in NFL, and the Texans are one of the worst.

6. Ravens have 5 legit passing options that all need to be covered equally on offense. You can't focus on one guy, they can all kill you. The Texans pass defense is like 28th one of the worst, once again just another horrible mismatch if it goes the way.

7. Texans run defense is great. Well guess what there isn't a team in football the Ravens can't and haven't run against, especially with a lead. Once again we can wash your best strength.

8. Back to the Texans offense, in order to have ANY chance at moving ball on us, you cannot be a one dimensional offense. It just aint gonna work. That is a death sentence if we know what you are trying to do all the time. You are largely one dimensional right out of the gate. Just a bad combo once again. I mean look what we did to 49ers, on the road to the best dual threat offense in football with weapons all over the place. Light work.

So you keep hanging your hat on "Lamar can't throw" or something. The Ravens are the absolute LAST team you ever want to see right now. You might have actually had a shot to beat the Chiefs, who are far inferior in every way compared to Ravens. Just remember this, you better get up early to have any chance. If WE get up by 14 at any point the game is over I promise. That is when things just snowball completely out of control, see SF and Miami.

Oh but here is the problem with getting up early on us. We have only trailed for 28 minutes the entire season. Out of 549 minutes of total game time. We are never behind, and the 3 games we (gave away) all happened months ago in the last 2 min with random dumb **** happening. When we were seriously banged up and not the team we are today. Or even close. When we lost those game early we had 6-8 starters out every game and still almost won. (a bunch got hurt in game 1 vs you guys, and those injuries lingered for a while and piled up)

I get you are playing with house money and all that. But you just don't understand how good we are. No one does until we beat them by 20-30 after everyone was predicting a close game. I'm not trying to knock you at all, but you are about to play a completely different animal. We had a late bye with a murderers row of 6 playoff teams to finish. Smoked first 4. Got to SF, oh it's gonna end here they said. Destroyed them in their own place. Oh next week here comes Miami, for #1 seed lot of pressure! Ran them out of the building 56-19. We have seen all the "pressure" and then some over past 2 months. It means nothing to this team.

You might not ever get it. The Ravens are the worst possible matchup for you for a ton of reasons. I will name them.

1. Per DVOA and almost any other worthwhile metric, the Ravens are one of the best teams of all time (5th I believe). The Chiefs aren't even close. I guess if yo would rather play an all time legendary team yeah great matchup, definitely the one you want.

2. The Texans have no run game, the Ravens like to GIVE teams the run to make sure they cover the deep pass and allow nothing over the top. You will not be able to exploit this in any meaningful way.

3. The Texans want to push the ball down the field, and that is specifically what Ravens defense is designed to prevent. As I mentioned before the average is the best ok the last 17 seasons because they literally allow no deep balls passing. The entre secondary is full of starts even without Humphrey Once again, worst possible matchup you could think of.

4. The weather isn't supposed to be just cold, but cold and very windy. Oh guess what that affects.....the deep passing game, what the Texans want to use. Once again, could not be a worse situation for what Texans want to do.

5. So when it is cold and blustery what else can you do? Run the ball! Oh right The Ravens are the best running team in NFL, and the Texans are one of the worst.

6. Ravens have 5 legit passing options that all need to be covered equally on offense. You can't focus on one guy, they can all kill you. The Texans pass defense is like 28th one of the worst, once again just another horrible mismatch if it goes the way.

7. Texans run defense is great. Well guess what there isn't a team in football the Ravens can't and haven't run against, especially with a lead. Once again we can wash your best strength.

8. Back to the Texans offense, in order to have ANY chance at moving ball on us, you cannot be a one dimensional offense. It just aint gonna work. That is a death sentence if we know what you are trying to do all the time. You are largely one dimensional right out of the gate. Just a bad combo once again. I mean look what we did to 49ers, on the road to the best dual threat offense in football with weapons all over the place. Light work.

So you keep hanging your hat on "Lamar can't throw" or something. The Ravens are the absolute LAST team you ever want to see right now. You might have actually had a shot to beat the Chiefs, who are far inferior in every way compared to Ravens. Just remember this, you better get up early to have any chance. If WE get up by 14 at any point the game is over I promise. That is when things just snowball completely out of control, see SF and Miami.

Oh but here is the problem with getting up early on us. We have only trailed for 28 minutes the entire season. Out of 549 minutes of total game time. We are never behind, and the 3 games we (gave away) all happened months ago in the last 2 min with random dumb **** happening. When we were seriously banged up and not the team we are today. Or even close. When we lost those game early we had 6-8 starters out every game and still almost won. (a bunch got hurt in game 1 vs you guys, and those injuries lingered for a while and piled up)

I get you are playing with house money and all that. But you just don't understand how good we are. No one does until we beat them by 20-30 after everyone was predicting a close game. I'm not trying to knock you at all, but you are about to play a completely different animal. We had a late bye with a murderers row of 6 playoff teams to finish. Smoked first 4. Got to SF, oh it's gonna end here they said. Destroyed them in their own place. Oh next week here comes Miami, for #1 seed lot of pressure! Ran them out of the building 56-19. We have seen all the "pressure" and then some over past 2 months. It means nothing to this team.

I ain't reading all of that.

I'm happy for you though

or sorry it happened.

(Lamar Jackson is a stud in the playoffs though, so don't worry)

Spoken like a true fan trying to convince himself that 'any given sunday' can't possibly go wrong

Ok i'll bite

So we got a PFF guy in here with the DVOA nonsense huh. Well you're talking to the wrong guy using that garbage crap. It means dick in the playoffs for 1. 2, the ravens with Lamar haven't come close to doing what Mahomes & the Chiefs have done & I'll fear LJ8 & the Ravens when he actually has done what Mahomes has. Stop with the "all time" and "legendary" crap. They've been a great franchise over the years & they have my respect for that... but they haven't done dick with LJ8.

GIVE teams the run to make sure they cover the deep pass and allow nothing over the top. You will not be able to exploit this in any meaningful way.

The weather isn't supposed to be just cold, but cold and very windy. Oh guess what that affects.....the deep passing game, what the Texans want to use. Once again, could not be a worse situation for what Texans want to do.

:)All nonsensical crap based on a faulty premise. We can challenge deep, but its not our offense bro. our offense is perfectly fine with & capable of marching down the field using the short & intermediate game. Ask TB..& the Colts....& the Browns.... & the Jags. Furthermore, your defense/secondary has not shown much if any resistance between the 20's. Stingley BY HIMSELF has more ints than all of your DB's combined. And since you like PFF so much, he's also graded higher than any of your DB's according to them too. So is Nelson. Your mismatches in the passing game will most likely come with TE's and the safeties. But we don't NEED the big passes downfield. Also if you didn't know, our QB and #1 WR both played up north in Ohio and Michigan..Think they'll be ok playing in cold and windy weather :)

Ravens have 5 legit passing options that all need to be covered equally on offense. You can't focus on one guy, they can all kill you. The Texans pass defense is like 28th one of the worst, once again just another horrible mismatch if it goes the way.

5? Really? That might be true if Andrews was on track to play. But as it stands right now i count, Flowers & Beckham as 1 & 2. Even if i go ahead and give you Likely & Bateman...2 guys who have less than 40 recs each for the whole year, that's only 4. If you counting Agholor in that 5..well, clearly you're stretching the word "legit"...he doesn't even have 50 TARGETS on the season.

The rest of your post is jibberish..not even worthy of discussing. Never said LJ8 couldn't throw, i said i preferred to face him as a passer rather than Mahomes..you know that guy whose won 2 SB's already & has a 5k season under his belt vs. a guy who just had the best passing year he's ever had...& that still was well below 4k. You "did" what you did to the 49ers b/c Purdy got out of his depth. Congrats you won the regular season game.

Y'all aren't as good as you think.... you just haven't truly been challenged yet. Been front running most of the season. To make it to the SB and win you'll have to play and likely beat at least 2 teams that you played in the regular season..if GB and TB gets eliminated this week. that starts with us this Saturday & you know what they say about how difficult it is to beat a team twice in a season.

Sucks knowing, I will be up at 4 am due to excitement tomorrow.

Could never get a full nights rest as a kid when Christmas morning was the next day.

Were all kids deep down.
Just read the post a few posts up from yours... I've read best selling novels shorter than that one.

I mean, I'm one to talk... I can take a simple yes/no post into a paragraph myself.... but I fell asleep scrolling on my phone getting past it

Ok i'll bite

So we got a PFF guy in here with the DVOA nonsense huh. Well you're talking to the wrong guy using that garbage crap. It means dick in the playoffs for 1. 2, the ravens with Lamar haven't come close to doing what Mahomes & the Chiefs have done & I'll fear LJ8 & the Ravens when he actually has done what Mahomes has. Stop with the "all time" and "legendary" crap. They've been a great franchise over the years & they have my respect for that... but they haven't done dick with LJ8.

:)All nonsensical crap based on a faulty premise. We can challenge deep, but its not our offense bro. our offense is perfectly fine with & capable of marching down the field using the short & intermediate game. Ask TB..& the Colts....& the Browns.... & the Jags. Furthermore, your defense/secondary has not shown much if any resistance between the 20's. Stingley BY HIMSELF has more ints than all of your DB's combined. And since you like PFF so much, he's also graded higher than any of your DB's according to them too. So is Nelson. Your mismatches in the passing game will most likely come with TE's and the safeties. But we don't NEED the big passes downfield. Also if you didn't know, our QB and #1 WR both played up north in Ohio and Michigan..Think they'll be ok playing in cold and windy weather :)

5? Really? That might be true if Andrews was on track to play. But as it stands right now i count, Flowers & Beckham as 1 & 2. Even if i go ahead and give you Likely & Bateman...2 guys who have less than 40 recs each for the whole year, that's only 4. If you counting Agholor in that 5..well, clearly you're stretching the word "legit"...he doesn't even have 50 TARGETS on the season.

The rest of your post is jibberish..not even worthy of discussing. Never said LJ8 couldn't throw, i said i preferred to face him as a passer rather than Mahomes..you know that guy whose won 2 SB's already & has a 5k season under his belt vs. a guy who just had the best passing year he's ever had...& that still was well below 4k. You "did" what you did to the 49ers b/c Purdy got out of his depth. Congrats you won the regular season game.

Y'all aren't as good as you think.... you just haven't truly been challenged yet. Been front running most of the season. To make it to the SB and win you'll have to play and likely beat at least 2 teams that you played in the regular season..if GB and TB gets eliminated this week. that starts with us this Saturday & you know what they say about how difficult it is to beat a team twice in a season.

Not even gonna read this book all the way through, but right??? Ravens are so overrated that y'all should beat us by 3 touchdowns easily. If not, the Texans have failed

Not even gonna read this book all the way through, but right??? Ravens are so overrated that y'all should beat us by 3 touchdowns easily. If not, the Texans have failed

You shouldn’t…lots of facts in there that look beyond the fanboy gibberish your boy posted I think it’s just him being excited that for once you guys have an actual decent offense to pair with yall’s defense. The Ravens are good, but not “all-time” & “legendary” good like that yahoo’s saying. They can be got…& I’m not even saying gotten by us…

listening to this dude, we don’t even deserve to be on the same field as the Ravens b/c they're supposedly that good. Ok. We might lose, but it ain’t gonna be no steamroll.

At the beginning of the season pundits also said we’d be lucky to win 4-5 games….The Browns were too hot. Defense was too good. Flacco was an experienced qb whose been there…ok.

I will be in Baltimore fellas cheering on the boys! Had to do some financial maneuvering to make it happen haha and seat is not that great, but regardless will be there!

Come what may, this season has been one for the ages, what a turnaround for our beloved franchise.

With that being said...piss on it.

Going with a 27-24 victory and someone tries to fight me on the way back to my car.

Looks like something clicked for him in the first Colts game when the game slowed down in the second half.
I can't imagine how a couple weeks off, at that time of the season, wouldn't help a guy like Cj to figure some things out. He's got a lot of experience under his belt to reflect on & time to reflect without the added anxiety of playing on Sunday, finding errors, correcting errors, then moving on to next week.

You shouldn’t…lots of facts in there that look beyond the fanboy gibberish your boy posted I think it’s just him being excited that for once you guys have an actual decent offense to pair with yall’s defense. The Ravens are good, but not “all-time” & “legendary” good like that yahoo’s saying. They can be got…& I’m not even saying gotten by us…

listening to this dude, we don’t even deserve to be on the same field as the Ravens b/c they're supposedly that good. Ok. We might lose, but it ain’t gonna be no steamroll.

At the beginning of the season pundits also said we’d be lucky to win 4-5 games….The Browns were too hot. Defense was too good. Flacco was an experienced qb whose been there…ok.

Not my boy, I came in by myself and for myself. I'm a lone wolf

Since fancy stats are your thing here is one for you:

Which QB has the worst DVOA by total value and per play value in the playoffs?

Answer: Lamar Jackson.

Two words a Ravens fan hates to hear:
“Playoff Lamar”. He features in sacks, fumbles and interceptions.

We will be watching to see if he shows up tomorrow.

So please tell me... Tomorrow, when Lamar is lighting y'all up, do you want me to disappear from the game chat, or should I come in and have fun??

Depends. will u go into witness protection if CJ & the lowly Texans send y’all “legendary” team home early again?lol:

j/jk..all b.s. aside, I hope it’s a good game down to the wire…make u boys sweat a little.

Extremely. How thicc is yours big fella? 😉😂
If you got thick skin come on in & participate in the GameDay thread. Ribbing is cool, be prepared to take what you give. Keep it civil, keep it cool.

If you can't handle a bunch of guys on the opponents message board damning your team during a game... probably not a good idea.

52decletzu or whatever his name is, has completely reversed the reverse mojo of Sizzle. the mojo is now in full reverse and at an accelerating clip and there it goes. The mojo has now disappeared. A portal was opened up in the space-time continuum and all the mojo has been absorbed into a black hole.

wait I see something. It’s a small star. Slowly shining from area around the black hole. Brighter now, coming into view. Getting closer. It’s a huge bright lone star, and now I see an angry bull with the star. It’s charging and looking for revenge from an earlier battle where the bull was battered but never beaten. It’s heading straight for an east coast landing spot in DC…..no it’s Baltimore.

that bull is freaking hungry and angry, and eats raw crow like a lion tracks down and eats a gazelle. Wing by wing, beaks flying and only death follows the crow now. Should the crow stay, he will be reduced to a few spare bones and feathers scattered around a large field.

the reverse reverse mojo has unleashed that beast. Never mess with the reverse mojo. It won’t end well. At this point Ravens should fly south, stay away from Baltimore and maybe, just maybe the bull will let you live to fight another day.

52decletzu or whatever his name is, has completely reversed the reverse mojo of Sizzle. the mojo is now in full reverse and at an accelerating clip and there it goes. The mojo has now disappeared. A portal was opened up in the space-time continuum and all the mojo has been absorbed into a black hole.

wait I see something. It’s a small star. Slowly shining from area around the black hole. Brighter now, coming into view. Getting closer. It’s a huge bright lone star, and now I see an angry bull with the star. It’s charging and looking for revenge from an earlier battle where the bull was battered but never beaten. It’s heading straight for an east coast landing spot in DC…..no it’s Baltimore.

that bull is freaking hungry and angry, and eats raw crow like a lion tracks down and eats a gazelle. Wing by wing, beaks flying and only death follows the crow now. Should the crow stay, he will be reduced to a few spare bones and feathers scattered around a large field.

the reverse reverse mojo has unleashed that beast. Never mess with the reverse mojo. It won’t end well. At this point Ravens should fly south, stay away from Baltimore and maybe, just maybe the bull will let you live to fight another day.

Heyyy... I don't count myself in with most of the arsehole fans of the Ravens. I honestly do come in peace and with my full support if you guys win.

giphy.gif

Heyyy... I don't count myself in with most of the arsehole fans of the Ravens. I honestly do come in peace and with my full support if you guys win.
I, as Im sure many, have enjoyed having you on the board this week...you've been a great guest and the back and forth banter has been good and respectful. You are welcome anytime Sizzle

I, as Im sure many, have enjoyed having you on the board this week...you've been a great guest and the back and forth banter has been good and respectful. You are welcome anytime Sizzle

Thank you my friend!! Once we're finished with this little scrimmage tomorrow, I'll be here rooting for you guys, through thick and thin. I can't wait to learn more about your franchise

And yet y’all only have one playoffs victory. Lol

It’s going to be interesting to see what the field conditions will be in the cold. If traction is good, it favors the ground game. If slippery, receivers can more easily juke past coverage. If the Ravens can pound the rock, they will control the clock. Keeping the ball out of Stroud’s hands is paramount.

I think both teams have the ability to put up good numbers in the passing game, but Baltimore is definitely ahead of the game in rushing. If the Texans (or the weather) limit the Ravens rushing attack, it will be a huge factor.
Hopefully the Ravens can throw pick 6's like Browns quarterback Flaccid did to keep the ball out of Stroud's hands.

I will be in Baltimore fellas cheering on the boys! Had to do some financial maneuvering to make it happen haha and seat is not that great, but regardless will be there!

Come what may, this season has been one for the ages, what a turnaround for our beloved franchise.

With that being said...piss on it.

Going with a 27-24 victory and someone tries to fight me on the way back to my car.
I'll bet the over on someone tries to fight you!!

Bro I was about to post Sizzle came in as the good cop being all cool and nice and skit. Lol while that other dude jumps in as the bad cop type. Too freaking funny.

Now I’m hoping we beat the crap out of them like we did to the Browns.

Back