Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Ravens Gameday Thread

Well crap...they won the coin toss. Please defense. Just one series...that's all. One series.

FTR, as much as we all hate Kubiak as a coach, if you aren't excited to see your team come back from 21 under and take it to overtime then you suck. GTFO.

Agree. I hate this stuff. Hate me. I don't care. This team is a joke and always will be under Kubes. I can't stand it. Just go away. The guy can't get a complete game out of anyone.

Neg rep Away

I'm a big supporter of getting Kubiak out of here, but I have also said that I don't think he is just a lame duck coach.

I think his time here is done, but I do not think he cannot eventually become a good head coach...

Hana ppl like u think like mcnair. Just bc Kubes makes a comeback doesn't erase the **** he shoved down our throat all season and all first half

Yep.

The instant gratification crowd thinks this means something.

They get their microwave meal and think it's gourmet.

Meanwhile, other teams out there don't operate like this. Their coaches don't get put in these situations WEEKLY.

It's just two different trains of thought.

Hana ppl like u think like mcnair. Just bc Kubes makes a comeback doesn't erase the **** he shoved down our throat all season and all first half

This is a game thread!

Ferchrissakes there are ample threads for y'all to get all soapy with each other, but this is not the place.

I fully agree.

You guys remember that MATT SCHAUB runs the offense in 2-minute situations.

Not Kubiak. Not Dennison.

Now think about what Cowher would do here. He'd set those guys loose. He'd tell them he saw what they did. He'd get them the exact o-coord that would do what we just saw in only 5% of the game tonight...the 5% where Kubiak and Dennison sat on their hands and had none, or at least very little, control over what plays were called.

Even if we lose, I feel Kubiak's job will be safe.

Our owner is sentimental. It is what it is.

This game has been a good showcase of the players fight and talent to any big name coaches.

Why is it the team cannot play a full 4 quarters?

I mean they continuously lay an egg the first half and come out like a bat out of hell in 2nd half.

i think its an identity thing. We want to run it down people's throats but we are a spread it out & throw it all over the place team. Our qb & team is just at its best when we do that.

& now here's the game for you soapers. Enjoy!

Yep.

The instant gratification crowd thinks this means something.

They get their microwave meal and think it's gourmet.

Meanwhile, other teams out there don't operate like this. Their coaches don't get put in these situations WEEKLY.

It's just two different trains of thought.

It's literally Groundhog day with this team. The meaningless wins at the end of the year, the epic failures when games are in the bag, the every week come back in the 2nd half that means nothing, the happiness of Mcnair just for going 500.

Kubes just bought himself another season tonight and it's pathetic that some silly victory like this would do that. Fans sold the game out again and are happy just to have an 8-8 type of team.

This game has been a good showcase of the players fight and talent to any big name coaches.

Now THAT is what I need to hear from you guys.

THAT is the way this should be viewed: Bill Cowher, please take a look at what we have here. And PLEASE get your ass here. Please.

Back