Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Ravens Gameday Thread

To be honest, I don't really. I think we're set with the situation we have now. ML is out of contract this off-season (correct?), and Dan O is an okay backup. Right now, this is Matt's team, and I see nothing to gain from trying to put more pressure on him - goodness knows he already feels enough strain, dealing from playcalling to dropped balls he looked ready to explode at times this evening.

My question is why waste the money we need elsewhere on a move that I feel could damage, not encourage out starting QB?

I agree Matt had another awesome showing.... he gets it ..... just hope the rest of the team will too next yr since our season is toast now

Schaub is a fraud like the coaching staff. He's a mirage with the stat padding. When the defenses are fresh and mixing coverage, its 3 and out. When the opponet is playing with a 20 pt lead a playing soft zone, he looks incredible

This one made me laugh. I honestly had the thought that this was the NFL's first F U interception.

After weeks of having the defense rip the offenses heart out with its AWFUL play to lose the teams games after the offenses hard work, Schaub decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

I can just see him walking into the Defenses meeting and asking them "How it feels to have the shoe on the other foot".

This one made me laugh. I honestly had the thought that this was the NFL's first F U interception.

After weeks of having the defense rip the offenses heart out with its AWFUL play to lose the teams games after the offenses hard work, Schaub decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

I can just see him walking into the Defenses meeting and asking them "How it feels to have the shoe on the other foot".

LMAO...post of the year!!!

Anyone see right after the pick 6 T Suggs hugged Schaub and said something in his ear? Any idea what he was telling him?

Seriously or are you just guessing?

It happened right in front of my seats and my impression was also that it was some kind of good game, etc. positive statement.

Schaub is a fraud like the coaching staff. He's a mirage with the stat padding. When the defenses are fresh and mixing coverage, its 3 and out. When the opponet is playing with a 20 pt lead a playing soft zone, he looks incredible

There's a mirage here and it isn't Schaub. Let's see, last year when he led the league in passing how did he do in the 1st half?

1st Half Comp 202 Att 296 Yds 2658 Comp % 68.2 YPA 8.98 TD 19 INT 6 Rating 109.3.

Across the board better numbers than in the 2nd half.

Back