Status
Not open for further replies.
No pressure on the QB...
Can't stop them on 3rd down...
Missed tackles...
Same old ****...
Hey look at that- touchdown.

Texans Pride said:
Alright, we need some positive comments on the board.....

Can't do it. I'm all out. I have no desire whatsoever to watch the 2002 Texans play again. This game from the Texans perspective has been a complete abortion. This 2004 team is bad and I don't mean bad in the sense that the 2002 and 2003 teams were bad. This team plays beneath their abilities. They're unfocused, undisciplined, and uninspired. They do not deserve the amount of support they have from me, from you, or from anyone else. This is the first time the Texans have placed a product on the field that's underachieved.

If they're playing like this against the Chargers and Lions then what can anyone expect when they play the good teams? I'm disgusted beyond belief by this performance and by these players .

We couldn't stop the Emerald Bowl senior bowling league from scoring today................and that includes you Mr. Aaron (I ain't got it no more) Glenn. :thumbdown

Gotta give them that one.....He put it in a spot only Roy could get to it, and he made a great catch...the other 76 plays today, we sucked!!

I'm out. The ReplayTV can catch the end of this mess. I've got work to do around the house and my time is better spent doing other things.

Wheres my friggin remote. Well we saw some positive things out of Carr, guess thats all I can really say.

this game is over but if I see a dump off pass to DD on this next drive I will bash Carr all week long...

Carr is going to look like cousin It from the Addam's family before the year is up, because we will not win 2 in a row. His 40 time is dropping every week because of the extra hair weight.

Ihategeeks said:
ROY ROY ROY

I can't wait until Charles Rogers gets back.....

Omfg thats going to rock

I got news for you. You better win the SB soon, because I don't think the Lions could afford both of those guys down the road.

2 things:
1, we're better off letting KO's go through the end zone and getting the ball on the 20 with all of these stinkin penalties.

2, my new fantasy fotbal strategy--pick up whoever is on the offense we are playing.

SteelBlueToro said:
So, do we pick offense or defense with the 1st overall pick next year?

We need to pick an entire O-line (especially center and rt. guard), an entire D-line, a pass rusher, and a secondary.........maybe a QB. :thumbdown

I think Armstrong should be playing ahead of Gaff. Same type player, just better routes and hands.

Hey, a dump off to DD. Way to go Palmer, we are 2 TD's down you moron.

Turnovers and penalities are killing the Texans today.

No much impressed with the defense either. Roy Williams looks like a seasoned veteran out there.

3 minutes or so to go and it doesn't look good .

All the penalties, fumbles and stupid mistakes Palmer is the least of the Texans worries. Why not mention of the D- Coordinator?? AGAIN they give up 3rd and forever 1st downs. No this one is on Capers and his entire staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back