Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Vs Lions Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The texans will probably be up and down all year, so I am expecting the team to react to the loss with a positive effort. I like this one better from from a match-up motiation point... Texan 27 Lions 21

I just want to see us hang onto the lead going into the fourth...and hold it this time.

wade is dressed and was with the 1st line during warmups...maybe its a bluff, i duno, if you would have watched texans kickoff you would have seen

The lions can't stop a sweep or counter to save thier life, I doubt the texans will even stop running it execpt for change of pace

Carr telegraphed the second pass too. Both short throws but a bad start all the same with Dom running like he is.

if Cash is covering Johnson we HAVE to take advantage of that match up. Bryant on bradford is a push or even in Detroits favor, but Johnson should destroy Cash.

So the Texans go Bradfords way with Bryant, the Lions best CB today, covering him and forget that AJ has the nickel/dime corner on him???

jacquescas said:
if Cash is covering Johnson we HAVE to take advantage of that match up. Bryant on bradford is a push or even in Detroits favor, but Johnson should destroy Cash.

Cash is a corner that can jam well, and plays within himself, if it becomes a footrace, yeah then Johnson has the advantage, hopefully brock marion can , file his taxes?

LionsAllTheWay said:
No, bad play calling by the Lions.

True that, a screen ...why oh why.... I hate these scripted bull**** plays.

We got the personel to throw the ball, but we don't... wtf...

SACK THAT *****!!!!

Carr is way to pumped up. That lateral should have been a nice gainer. Oh, thank goodness, incomplete pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back