Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs Lions Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only chance forr today:: The Lions incompetence continues to match the Texans incompeteance.

It's 2002 all over again. Turnovers, sacks, bad line play, and a defense that's keeping us in a game that our offense seems intent on not winning.

6 turnovers in 6 quarters ... i'm not sure but i dont think that's the best way to win games. carr still hasnt learned to see more than his first target.

It's the 19th right, cuz I swear this is a repeat of last week.

If we keep this up, no hair cut for Mr. Carr this year.

Carr might as well drop this stupid haircut novelty. Just cut your damn hair, no one cares about it anymore.

gwallaia said:
NEWS Flash.

We are still an expansion team.

Nothing has changed...
After three years we are still undisciplined, sloppy, and pathetic. I am really starting to believe that Capers cannot get this team to play to their potential. idonno:

We might as well throw it deep. Then if we turn it over atleast we were trying to win, and not this bull**** gameplan they seem to think will work. How the hell did we come close to beating NE, Tenn, Indy last season?

Pro-Bowlers are letting us down now.

Walker and Glenn now with key mistakes. The whole team is making WAY too many mistakes.

I'm trying to figure out why we drafted Andre Johnson, because they don't seem to think hes part of the team today.

And as I speak..the gods open their ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back