Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Da Bears Gameday Thread

If the spot would have resulted in a 1st down, the Da Bears could have challenged. Since the spot resulted in a 4th, they could not have challenged. I think they should have been charged a delay of game penalty for throwing the flag in the 1st place.
Then it could've been a first down... :stirpot:

Okay, Dicky... now listen up. Don't worry, we've got the game - you'll be back in time... you won't be gone long.... I need you to go find the $3 beer they're offering just outside the entrance to the stadium, trust us - they have it. Nah, leave your pass here, you're good.

Okay, Dicky... now listen up. Don't worry, we've got the game - you'll be back in time... you won't be gone long.... I need you to go find the $3 beer they're offering just outside the entrance to the stadium, trust us - they have it. Nah, leave your pass here, you're good.

Exactly.

Rick, your wife just called. The sprinkler is on

So, for those of you who pay attention to such things, Does the turf look more torn up than usual because of the overnight rain with the roof stuck open? Don't remember it looking like this, but I usually don't spend time looking at it either...

clock management and a Texans score

Quoted for emphasis!

So, for those of you who pay attention to such things, Does the turf look more torn up than usual because of the overnight rain with the roof stuck open? Don't remember it looking like this, but I usually don't spend time looking at it either...

They really need a better solution for the turf in Reliant.

70th consecutive sellout.

1st/10 HOU11: Schaub passes to Slaton right side, across to the 23. Good YAC.

Back