Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Da Bears Gameday Thread

SWEET! Thanks earlier for the alternate justin link - not the best, but I'll take it.

Oh, thanks for finally getting the coke, Dicky.... can you... um.... now go get us some pretzels from the suites? Nah - you don't need your pass.... they will let you in I'm sure.

no sh*t really, who wouldn't want that. And everyone has been wondering about the redzone playcalling all season. Kubiak choose to let his pounding RB go, so in effect it is on him with the play calling in short yardage. What are you talking about?

Man this Redzone playcalling is horrbile!:splits:

SWEET! Thanks earlier for the alternate justin link - not the best, but I'll take it.

Oh, thanks for finally getting the coke, Dicky.... can you... um.... now go get us some pretzels from the suites? Nah - you don't need your pass.... they will let you in I'm sure.

Yes Rick I know its wierd, but its still half-time, we'll call you when the game starts again :)

What's sad is as bad as the Texans have been this year they are easily a 10-6 team minus the Jags,Colts games....Very frustating to watch this team learn how to win.

CLE: Tied NFL-record 22 quarters with no offensive TD's.

HOU 1st/10 HOU21: Schaub passes to Johnson, takes it to the 33.

It really hurts me that JJ is so horrible at grabbing the ball, once he has the ball he's so fast and elusive!

Back