Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs Chiefs Gameday Thread

Woohooo for The White Boys!!! Awesome grab by Casey, and I would love to hear swt's thoughts on that sack by Barwin! I am impressed.

Bravo to the Texans. I got laid off a few months ago and things have obviously not been great but the Texans really lifted my spirits tonight the first half.

This team came out determined to get things done and clearly look like the better coached team (which at times has not been the case with Kubes).

I am loving this defense. Barwin has been impressing me with his activity and speed off the edge. I almost thought I was dreaming because I was watching our Texans actually STUFF THE RUN!!!:splits::splits:

This rookie class of ours is going to be a lot of fun. Casey, Barwin and Cush (hopefully) are going to become fan favorite IMO.

Oh, I need to obviously need to change my avatar :)

Okay gang.
Repeat after me...
"it's preseason. the second half of a preseason game doesn't mean anything"

That was a cute, tricky little play that set up the field goal. Again, I thought teams kept those kind of plays for the regular season? And they kepted their 1st teams in for a LONG time. Ah, well, good practice for us.

The team looked good to my eyes. If I was a killjoy I would mention that the Chiefs were a 2-14 team last year that had the organization turned on its head during the offseason, but instead I will settle with looking good is looking good.

Good 1st half overall! Just sooooooooo glad that it is football season!! Thank you GOD!!! After the Super Bowl, the NBA can hold me over especially if the Rockets are doing well. Baseball....well.....thank GOD it's football season!:texflag:

But it would be so perfectly descriptive in your case.

:jk:

of course you know, this means war!
bugs-bunny-4.jpg

LOL

I like what I saw in the first half. A lot of positives, not a whole lot of negatives. Glad to see Barwin get his first sack. Dan O needs some work, but I think he'll work out for us. I wonder if we'll see Grossman in the 4th quarter?

That was a cute, tricky little play that set up the field goal. Again, I thought teams kept those kind of plays for the regular season? And they kepted their 1st teams in for a LONG time. Ah, well, good practice for us.

The team looked good to my eyes. If I was a killjoy I would mention that the Chiefs were a 2-14 team last year that had the organization turned on its head during the offseason, but instead I will settle with looking good is looking good.

That was a missed coverage by a LB

I didn't know that Barwin was deaf! Dude is a bad a$$! Already had some great plays tonight! Liked the halftime interview w/ coach Marciano too. That guy and his attitude are what we need.

Looking Good.. Looking Good! Can't wait till Tha Cush is back and ready to play.. I see the potential.. and the offense is still on point with Matt.... We will just be better in time.. I'm lovein this new Area of defense also.. Frank Bush's tha man.. GO TEXANS!!!!

hey you can only beat whats in front of you. it looked like we wouldve put a bengals like whooping on them if it was a regular season game

I like what I saw in the first half. A lot of positives, not a whole lot of negatives. Glad to see Barwin get his first sack. Dan O needs some work, but I think he'll work out for us. I wonder if we'll see Grossman in the 4th quarter?

I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow. The video is terrible... I didn't see Barwin's sack, but I think he was jumping afterward. Just lost the sound, too. Hopefully it comes back on for the 2nd half.

I didn't know that Barwin was deaf! Dude is a bad a$$! Already had some great plays tonight! Liked the halftime interview w/ coach Marciano too. That guy and his attitude are what we need.

he's not deaf. he completely regained his hearing in one ear and has about 70% in the other.

Back